Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I'm stuck with ET's quest ,
1)Whenever I select 1)Ability & 2)Endurance stuff of any 5 levels ,it says that this class will not increase yur ability or endurance ,what should I do to increase my level ?
2)I used cheatcode or lamp to increase my ability or endurance & visited bookstore where JET trains me,but according to walkthrough whenever I visit bookstore at night it says "it's closed come back tomorrow", what can I do?

Apr 27, 2017
when i try sarah's double date mc says this "No... I can't. I really feel like shit. I can't come." I cheated the xpower because marckus says i need to be on a gang so he can help me. Is that it ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
1)Whenever I select 1)Ability & 2)Endurance stuff of any 5 levels ,it says that this class will not increase yur ability or endurance ,what should I do to increase my level ?
2)I used cheatcode or lamp to increase my ability or endurance & visited bookstore where JET trains me,but according to walkthrough whenever I visit bookstore at night it says "it's closed come back tomorrow", what can I do?

Try to go there at 20:00 hours not 21:00

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
When I exit the game, am I supposed to get a popup Execute prompt to archive new or modified files? Does it take a long time for this prompt to appear? It really sucks to have a game that I've spent many hours of enjoyment, and not being able to save any of my new progress.
I loaded the latest version of 1.7 on a different computer and still won't create a save file. Incidentally, I have a completed version of 1.4 on this computer with many saves. Where is the save file for version 1.7 supposed to be located (internal or external of file www)?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I think I got all of the mini walkthrough scenes
1)Aunt scene
2) 2 Living room scenes
3)living room dinner scene
4) 2 night sleeping time visit of maria (hj & Bj)
5)PC notes
But still no progress :(
I think I should stop playing this game :(
The Maria grounded quest line ends when Maria gives you a HJ in her bedroom. After that, the weekend beach scene is enabled.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can someone help please

The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training
with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the
table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will
appear, enjoy the scene.

i alrdy watch her do training but i cant find her friend,
There are two Maria workout scenes. If you've only done the first, you need to follow the instructions previous to the second workout scene.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

You also have to have given Sarah the Tinymon card you get from Jazimne.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
when i try sarah's double date mc says this "No... I can't. I really feel like shit. I can't come." I cheated the xpower because marckus says i need to be on a gang so he can help me. Is that it ?
"I cheated the xpower because marckus says i need to be on a gang" tells you everything you need to know. You've corrupted your game state and that quest can not continue. You have to properly progress through the prerequisite quests before you can do the subsequent quests. If Marcos says you have to first be in a gang, then you must do the gang quest line first. Simply cheating a single item or variable is not going to update all the different variables, switches, and events that are needed for the later quests.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I loaded the latest version of 1.7 on a different computer and still won't create a save file. Incidentally, I have a completed version of 1.4 on this computer with many saves. Where is the save file for version 1.7 supposed to be located (internal or external of file www)?
You are speaking in non-specific riddles. You download the 7z game archive. You decompress the archive using 7zip. You run the game from within the newly created game folder. You save within the game using the game menu. When you exit the game, it just exits. There is nothing else that is supposed to happen. When you run the game again and choose "Continue" from the main menu, you get a list of the games you've saved and can choose one to load.

The games are saved in the "<game folder>/www/save" folder.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Does anybody have a save from before choosing a mafia i got the Chinese mafia but i saved over the file i was using of the moment before i choose. Can somebody please give me a save?

May 10, 2017
Man i wish there was a walkthrough. Or at least a Quest log in game. Because I'm so lost right now. Can't find this so-called gang hide out ;~;

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
No man,she tells me to leave her alone :(
If you have not completed the Maria grounded quest line and received the HJ from her in her bedroom, you can not start the weekend beach scene. Follow the and find the step that you've missed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes