Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
does anyone know how to get out of the school to make a copy of ms.Taylor's key. The gate of the school is closed i have been clicking everywhere but i can't seem to get out
Must be a bug. The gates are only closed at night and weekends.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There are no gay scenes. Deleted.
Last I checked there were still homosexual scenes in the game

1) Amy's boyfriend giving another guy a blowjob
2) The sex scenes between Chloe and Derek
3) The scenes with Jason and the main male (assuming you allow them to happen)

There are more but I won't spoil them for anyone new here.

Lisuto

May 17, 2017
If you haven't completed Daisy's quest yet and you saw him fucking the principal during the Chemistry chain then when it mentions to go visit him at home don't do. It will cause your file to get bugged and the quest will be uncompletable.
Do you have a save file for start Beth's quest? , help me please.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Last I checked there were still homosexual scenes in the game

1) Amy's boyfriend giving another guy a blowjob
2) The sex scenes between Chloe and Derek
3) The scenes with Jason and the main male (assuming you allow them to happen)

There are more but I won't spoil them for anyone new here.
Chloe and the MC 2x. Once you can pay her or have sex with her. The second time you can have sex with her and Jet or just Jet

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Chloe and the MC 2x. Once you can pay her or have sex with her. The second time you can have sex with her and Jet or just Jet
Actually you can fuck Chloe up to 5 times (6 if you choose warren's route)

1) After finishing the mission to get the fourth tinymon card for sarah
2) during the Amy mission, you can pay or fuck (it is obvious Chloe wants your dick)
3) The Jail cell you can fuck (assuming you did 1 or 2)
4) During the Jet mission
5) If you pick warren's group during said mission Chloe offers up the ass (assuming you did 1 or 2)
6) The pussy fights.

Reactions: Q Who

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone, if you have a save of the version with everything unlocked, you could give me the file. Kisses and hugs?

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
so i am at the point were i have to apply to the pussy fights by nesrot but the moment he tells me to follow him to fight his fighter the screen just turns black, i can still move and open doors its just that i dont see anything.

what to do

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need help with Amy event.
After i speak with her in the basament i say that i see her boyfrend with chloe.
After i pick up the key, do a copy of the key, then i go to nesrot for help. After i go with chloe to her boyfriend, so i do a pic with the phone. After i have the photo where to go?
I also try to go at evening in the basament but Amy is not here.
I try to go at night in the basament and speak with her, but she always say to fuck off >.> nothing happen!
I try to sleep too but nothing.
Can someone tell me better amy event?
Do i need to do pussyfighet to continue?
Please someone help me.

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Did you get the last version of the game? I got the same problem but it is fixed in the last one.

so i am at the point were i have to apply to the pussy fights by nesrot but the moment he tells me to follow him to fight his fighter the screen just turns black, i can still move and open doors its just that i dont see anything.

what to do

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Same here, every time I come inside all get black. Also at night with Maria when they are watching TV.

No idea how to fix it, I just avoid those events and keep playing.

I GOT struck with LAURA bathroom 2nd screen always got black screen how to fix it?

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Do not be worried about it, just keep playing and after a while when you go to sleep the event should take place.

Guys i need help with Amy event.
After i speak with her in the basament i say that i see her boyfrend with chloe.
After i pick up the key, do a copy of the key, then i go to nesrot for help. After i go with chloe to her boyfriend, so i do a pic with the phone. After i have the photo where to go?
I also try to go at evening in the basament but Amy is not here.
I try to go at night in the basament and speak with her, but she always say to fuck off >.> nothing happen!
I try to sleep too but nothing.
Can someone tell me better amy event?
Do i need to do pussyfighet to continue?
Please someone help me.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes