hafide05

Jun 9, 2018
I am stucked at Maria's quest, i need to speak with her at beach but she always wants me to leave her alone. Is there a way to fix it

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok. You're outside Amy's room in the afternoon. Since she's at her computer, it has to be after she broke up with her boyfriend. So, what exactly is your problem? You can not use the copy of her key to go into her room until after midnight when she is asleep, and the only scene left in her quest route is when she picks you up for a date in the Commercial District at night. Please don't give us cryptic "???"s and just specifically ask your question.

junkerpee

Mar 13, 2018
Yep, this is a bug introduced in v1.7. It worked fine in v1.6. The Patio Pam event sends you to the wrong map.
You can fix this by and updating the same variables that would've been updated when you visit her in the washroom. Save just after Pam tells you to meet her in the washroom and you are sent to finish the afternoon class and appear outside of the school.
  • Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
  • Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
  • Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
The next school morning, you will be able to enter the air vents (like you did before) while Pam is taking a nice long shower to hunt for the peeper.

Don't under stand this step how i can know where is switch 450 and 451

T

Tony_Stark

hello, im about to start a new game, any advice for noob player?)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
On the beach at the weekend Maria says to the hero: Leave me, please. ???
When he picks up the package in the store, he throws him to the house, and after talking with Maria does not go into the room, but throws him to school ??? - there is no end event ...
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BELIEVE ME.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I did some searching and I think I might've found the solution to both our problem

I tried this turning switch 578, mine was false so I turned it to true and I loaded my game and as soon as I walked into the school I got called to the principles office.
Thank you, but now Beth isn´t in her Room when I am teleported into it after talking to Tom. (She also only calls if I go home during the day)

Heartstoppre

May 26, 2018
Hey,the game runs fine at first after install.
But after shutting down the computer, there is a white screen when i open it.Nothing happens after it,can't play anymore.Can anyone solve this,please?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Virus protection software doing something to block or delete required files? Wouldn't be the first RPGM MV game to get flagged falsely and killed.

Also, just to put this out there, probably not for my first time, I hate BoN's coding and dev habits. 95% of his bugs are caused by him constantly rebuilding entire mechanics and event lines.

Reactions: american

american

Apr 24, 2017
Virus protection software doing something to block or delete required files? Wouldn't be the first RPGM MV game to get flagged falsely and killed.

Also, just to put this out there, probably not for my first time, I hate BoN's coding and dev habits. 95% of his bugs are caused by him constantly rebuilding entire mechanics and event lines.
so this is rest for bug in Beth recess scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes