Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
If I get a detailed bug report for that scene, then I'll look into it. DuDraig seems to have one of the best formats for reporting bugs to me.

Description
Map(as detailed a location for starting the event as possible)
What the symptoms are and the last thing said or done, and what it should be if known.01

Like this one for the Morgan quest. Screenshot_370.png

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BELIEVE ME.
Enough already.
This is an international forum where we expect people to struggle with English and use online translations. Please stop bashing people for their lack of English mastery. It is quite obvious what the poster was asking despite his lack of English skills, flaming the poor guy for what is an expected norm on this forum is extremely inappropriate, and any 6 year old knows not to use all caps in any message. There is a "Report" button on the bottom of each message that is going to start getting some use if you don't knock it off.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
On the beach at the weekend Maria says to the hero: Leave me, please. ???
When he picks up the package in the store, he throws him to the house, and after talking with Maria does not go into the room, but throws him to school ??? - there is no end event ...
New Maria quest content was added before the weekend Maria beach scene that you must complete before she will talk to you at the beach. When you date Rachel the first time, Maria catches you in the alley and grounds you. After you get her package from Teracotta, you are grounded and must do a sequence of chores until you are no longer grounded. You must go directly to school in the morning and can not visit girls or go to recess. You must do your chore in the afternoon but can still go to whatever job you have.

You can follow this .

bigbomb

Nov 2, 2017
I made a Walkthrough for main quests only based on how I play the game and using parts of Ballzak Walkthrough also update them for new version.
I hope this helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omg you walkthrough is better than official walkthrough .

Thank man

Reactions: american

american

Apr 24, 2017
If I get a detailed bug report for that scene, then I'll look into it. DuDraig seems to have one of the best formats for reporting bugs to me.

Description
Map(as detailed a location for starting the event as possible)
What the symptoms are and the last thing said or done, and what it should be if known.01

Like this one for the Morgan quest. View attachment 110413
ok sorry I though someone had already my bad sorry ok and I am new with thic computer program talk or works so I let it to people who are more better knowledge and english are better ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
Enough already.
This is an international forum where we expect people to struggle with English and use online translations. Please stop bashing people for their lack of English mastery. It is quite obvious what the poster was asking despite his lack of English skills, flaming the poor guy for what is an expected norm on this forum is extremely inappropriate, and any 6 year old knows not to use all caps in any message. There is a "Report" button on the bottom of each message that is going to start getting some use if you don't knock it off.
Some people just got learn hard way sad but true my frien and you are right on world is not only English even though site is made for English but it is not call www for a rest

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Enough already.
Was it obvious to you? it wasn't to me. I didn't understand anything at all.

The walkthroughs here should be more than enough.

Ballzak's walkthrough is STUNNING, man: how in the world do they need an advice from us in spite of such an outstanding walkthrough? not enough cognitive skills?

Draw your conclusions, man.

Reactions: rufous

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
I made a Walkthrough for main quests only based on how I play the game and using parts of Ballzak Walkthrough also update them for new version.
I hope this helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really like your walkthrough ... have one question though - Is there any way of fixing the Beth path if you visited Marcus after seeing him with the principel with the save editor? (I've played for 12-14 hours after that point :( )

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Really like your walkthrough ... have one question though - Is there any way of fixing the Beth path if you visited Marcus after seeing him with the principel with the save editor? (I've played for 12-14 hours after that point :( )
I didn’t have the time to check it. I try to, if I find solution I will post it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well I found a solution backup your save first, some times the program breake the save, use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 open your save, from menu select Advanced and click on Edit switches and variables, it opens switches, search for switch No 578 MArcus y directora and check the square, after that from menu select File – save and exit. The next time you go to school you must see the scene.

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
Whent I enter in Tyna's house after the pussy's fight, the game repeats the dialogue with her and her aunt before the visit to the mobsters. Is there a way to fix this?

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
After I see Marcus with principal I went to his home I didnt know that it will bug beth's quest what should I do now I cant speak with markus at his house to advance the quest

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes