leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know that the rpg maker launcher is using the creator? to see if I can translate the game into Spanish

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
Well I found a solution backup your save first, some times the program breake the save, use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 open your save, from menu select Advanced and click on Edit switches and variables, it opens switches, search for switch No 578 MArcus y directora and check the square, after that from menu select File – save and exit. The next time you go to school you must see the scene.
It worked like a charm - Thank you very much! :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I made a Walkthrough for main quests only based on how I play the game and using parts of Ballzak Walkthrough also update them for new version.
I hope this helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I only took a quick look at the guide as I've not played the game since V10. It looks like a lot or re-work has gone into this and your guide has made me want to download the game (even if it will crash or break, bug out, run like s**t, catch fire, etc etc).

Thanks man.

PS: One thing I noticed. You mention a clock on the wall when doing the Jet quest and how it can increase your stealth with each click. I can't see a clock on the pics you provide or have I just missed it?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well I only took a quick look at the guide as I've not played the game since V10. It looks like a lot or re-work has gone into this and your guide has made me want to download the game (even if it will crash or break, bug out, run like s**t, catch fire, etc etc).

Thanks man.

PS: One thing I noticed. You mention a clock on the wall when doing the Jet quest and how it can increase your stealth with each click. I can't see a clock on the pics you provide or have I just missed it?
The clock is in Annie's room on the wall left form wiskey, is not in cycle you see, this is a secret.:)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Followed the guide from Kertug and have just finished the Maria section up to where she give the BJ for getting the info at the lab.

Gonna continue with Rachel later but want to ask. Am I alright to cheat boost Rachels relation up so it gets to different story scenes quicker using the lamp or does it mess stuff up?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Followed the guide from Kertug and have just finished the Maria section up to where she give the BJ for getting the info at the lab.

Gonna continue with Rachel later but want to ask. Am I alright to cheat boost Rachels relation up so it gets to different story scenes quicker using the lamp or does it mess stuff up?
No do not do that you miss things, you mess up Rachel's quest and other quests depentdnted on her quest line.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes