qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
That's a strange one. Variable 103 "TYna Quest" controls is you see that scene or not. If it is >= 25, you don't. If >= 23, you do. However, the scene itself sets that variable to 25 so you should only be able to see it once and then never again.

of that variable. If it is below 25, set it to 25. However, after the Pussy Fights, it should have a much higher value than that. Double check you are loading a save that is from after the Pussy Fights.

Save before the choice. Choose Jason to see the scene and end the quest. Reload and choose his mother to continue the quest.
Oh thank you very much, it was really helpful.

But i have another problem and i would be glad if you guys would help me: At the garage i can't unlock the scene with Marble, i tried to change the variable #702 with no luck, is there anything i have to trigger before or what?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Oh thank you very much, it was really helpful.

But i have another problem and i would be glad if you guys would help me: At the garage i can't unlock the scene with Marble, i tried to change the variable #702 with no luck, is there anything i have to trigger before or what?
For the first event set 702 variable to 9 go to work 2 times to activate the first scene, then set the variabble to 19 and again go to work 2 times to activate the second scene.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello.

I have a bug with Daisy. When I go his her room the night with the key given by Kelly, MC said "Let's see" and nothing. The gam freeze.

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
For the first event set 702 variable to 9 go to work 2 times to activate the first scene, then set the variabble to 19 and again go to work 2 times to activate the second scene.
Oh god, thank you! Last request i swearx'D, I can't meet Pam at school after the beach patrol, what do?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to go to Warren's house?
wanna play story when jet get Betray
In order to betray Jet you need to do the following

1) Get up to the point where you go on the mission to get her second item

2) If you haven't already met Warren DON'T CONTINUE JET'S CHAIN OR YOU WILL FOREVER LOSE THE CHANCE! Met Warren first and get up to the end of the father's mission.

3) After meeting Warren and doing all this then continue with Jet's mission chain.

After you finish having sex with Jet and she tells you about the mission you will get the option to betray her and from there you choose yes. You will be teleported to Warren's where you will speak with him and let him know what is going on.

4) Continue the mission chain normally and when you go inside Warren and his men will be waiting and take Jet away.

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
Hi all. Sorry but just one question Jacqueline ask for steal the computer of Maria, when i try i have always. Speak with maria before someone can help me to advance ?

LiQiye

Aug 18, 2017
In order to betray Jet you need to do the following

1) Get up to the point where you go on the mission to get her second item

2) If you haven't already met Warren DON'T CONTINUE JET'S CHAIN OR YOU WILL FOREVER LOSE THE CHANCE! Met Warren first and get up to the end of the father's mission.

3) After meeting Warren and doing all this then continue with Jet's mission chain.

After you finish having sex with Jet and she tells you about the mission you will get the option to betray her and from there you choose yes. You will be teleported to Warren's where you will speak with him and let him know what is going on.

4) Continue the mission chain normally and when you go inside Warren and his men will be waiting and take Jet away.
Thx that because i complete jet quest first i dont have a chance to know but now i aready play it help Jet is still better.

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Guys, just started 1.7. I see there is no walkthrough details for the Teachers (Turner and the 2 new) in the main walkthrough provided within the game folder.
Is there any other Walkthrough for the new teachers content?

forli

Sep 29, 2017
Have a problem here. I started the game a few times and always after I copy Maria's key and bring her the package she sends me straight to school. Because of that in the weekend she doesn't talk to me on the beach and says "leave me alone". anyone else had that problem? I did the intro and everything according to the walkthrough and she always sends me to school right after.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, just started 1.7. I see there is no walkthrough details for the Teachers (Turner and the 2 new) in the main walkthrough provided within the game folder.
Is there any other Walkthrough for the new teachers content?
Look at OP

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Have a problem here. I started the game a few times and always after I copy Maria's key and bring her the package she sends me straight to school. Because of that in the weekend she doesn't talk to me on the beach and says "leave me alone". anyone else had that problem? I did the intro and everything according to the walkthrough and she always sends me to school right after.
Look at OP Updated walkthrough.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes