Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
After I see Marcus with principal I went to his home I didnt know that it will bug beth's quest what should I do now I cant speak with markus at his house to advance the quest
O Come on you don't have to post it 2 times look at previous page.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Guys i need help with Amy event.
After i speak with her in the basament i say that i see her boyfrend with chloe.
After i pick up the key, do a copy of the key, then i go to nesrot for help. After i go with chloe to her boyfriend, so i do a pic with the phone. After i have the photo where to go?
I also try to go at evening in the basament but Amy is not here.
I try to go at night in the basament and speak with her, but she always say to fuck off >.> nothing happen!
I try to sleep too but nothing.
Can someone tell me better amy event?
Do i need to do pussyfighet to continue?
Please someone help me.
Try to go to sleep after midnight, MC should send the picture to Amy through whatsapp, after that go to commercial neigh at 20:00.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
After I see Marcus with principal I went to his home I didnt know that it will bug beth's quest what should I do now I cant speak with markus at his house to advance the quest
Man the only way i know is to use RpgMakerSaveEdit and actived there the number 578.
So when you enter in the school the principall call you in her room.
Anyway if you go on page 1 you can see the link to the variable thing. Because i do not think we can write there about this.
For who i know there is no other way. Well considering restart the game form the scratch.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Whent I enter in Tyna's house after the pussy's fight, the game repeats the dialogue with her and her aunt before the visit to the mobsters. Is there a way to fix this?
That's a strange one. Variable 103 "TYna Quest" controls is you see that scene or not. If it is >= 25, you don't. If >= 23, you do. However, the scene itself sets that variable to 25 so you should only be able to see it once and then never again.

of that variable. If it is below 25, set it to 25. However, after the Pussy Fights, it should have a much higher value than that. Double check you are loading a save that is from after the Pussy Fights.

is there a way to fuck jason and his mom? like change variables to continue his both questline
Save before the choice. Choose Jason to see the scene and end the quest. Reload and choose his mother to continue the quest.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help. Perhaps i do something wrong.
Anyway i start and finish Beth quest. Then i go to her house and fuck with her till she say to me who we wanna do today?
At this time she let me choice who sex we can do manually.
But if i go to school in the morning and try to fuck her in recess, she only say to me:
Do not talk to me about what you already know!

Why? Why the game do not let me fuck her in recess?
The update say that i can fuck her in recess.
Who i do wrong?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys i need some help. Perhaps i do something wrong.
Anyway i start and finish Beth quest. Then i go to her house and fuck with her till she say to me who we wanna do today?
At this time she let me choice who sex we can do manually.
But if i go to school in the morning and try to fuck her in recess, she only say to me:
Do not talk to me about what you already know!

Why? Why the game do not let me fuck her in recess?
The update say that i can fuck her in recess.
Who i do wrong?
Unfortunately, BoN put the event page for that scene on page 2 instead of after the current page 5. She says that after you win the recess contest. Because that flag is set, the page with the recess sex scene is never reached.

You can enable that scene by setting switch 423 "Concurso Ganado Beth" to false and making sure variable 177 "Amor Beth" is >= 100. However, you probably only want to do this temporarily as there are other quests that depend on switch 423 being true.

Update: You're out of luck even if you do that because the wrong sex scene will be called up. You'll get Rachel instead of Beth. You'll have to wait for @Firebane's mod (he's working on it) to come out. However, Beth's scene does exist. I've seen it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
I made a Walkthrough for main quests only based on how I play the game and using parts of Ballzak Walkthrough also update them for new version.
I hope this helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much - it's been really helpful!
One question: in regards to getting both Shasha and Sarah - if choosing Sarah how do you actually add variables like the walkthrough directs? Using the Save Editor tool I can't seem to find the way to do it.
Many thanks!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks so much - it's been really helpful!
One question: in regards to getting both Shasha and Sarah - if choosing Sarah how do you actually add variables like the walkthrough directs? Using the Save Editor tool I can't seem to find the way to do it.
Many thanks!
If you're using , this explains how in detail.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately, BoN put the event page for that scene on page 2 instead of after the current page 5. She says that after you win the recess contest. Because that flag is set, the page with the recess sex scene is never reached.

You can enable that scene by setting switch 423 "Concurso Ganado Beth" to false and making sure variable 177 "Amor Beth" is >= 100. However, you probably only want to do this temporarily as there are other quests that depend on switch 423 being true.

Update: You're out of luck even if you do that because the wrong sex scene will be called up. You'll get Rachel instead of Beth. You'll have to wait for @Firebane's mod (he's working on it) to come out. However, Beth's scene does exist. I've seen it.
T_T oh man damn Rachel! I wanna Bethhhhhh T_T cant wait Firebane to help us

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
GUYS. How do I get out of the car?
If you mean that you are driving in your car but all the parking spaces already have your car so you can't exit the car back to walking, drive home to your garage and click on the car that is there. The car will disappear from the parking space and you will remain in your car. Now all the parking spaces will be empty and you can exit your car in any of them.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
If you mean that you are driving in your car but all the parking spaces already have your car so you can't exit the car back to walking, drive home to your garage and click on the car that is there. The car will disappear from the parking space and you will remain in your car. Now all the parking spaces will be empty and you can exit your car in any of them.
He can do that at parkings too i test it.:)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I can not have sex with beth at recess. He says the same thing as always: Do not talk to me about what you already know. I already did the full quest with her and the trio with daisy

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
He can do that at parkings too i test it.:)
When I got stuck like that, I could only get out at the home garage. I guess there are a couple of ways this happens.

I can not have sex with beth at recess. He says the same thing as always: Do not talk to me about what you already know. I already did the full quest with her and the trio with daisy
Already answered .

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Anybody know if I subscribe to the patreon de beggar, could I get the game in Spanish? Since the creator is from SPAIN

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes