- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm having trouble starting the scene with Beth at recess, can anyone help me? That's all that appears to me.
(Yes, i completed all House scenes and have the 3some with Daisy)

upload_2018-6-7_11-0-5.png

Reactions: kouta98

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1) I am also stuck with the Maria's quest .
I visited her on weekend at beach,as usual she says leave her alone ,according to walkthrough ,I need to change my swimsuit .But there is no option to change into swimsuit when I click on the closet ,am I missing something?
2)How can I give someone gifts?I select gifts infront of girls but it won't work,any idea how to do it?
Also THE WALKTHHROUGH IS A TOTAL MESS -_-

Kibad

May 12, 2017
1) I am also stuck with the Maria's quest .
I visited her on weekend at beach,as usual she says leave her alone ,according to walkthrough ,I need to change my swimsuit .But there is no option to change into swimsuit when I click on the closet ,am I missing something?
2)How can I give someone gifts?I select gifts infront of girls but it won't work,any idea how to do it?
Also THE WALKTHHROUGH IS A TOTAL MESS :noexpression:
as @Aghea said "Read Maria dairy then watch her exerise next watch tv after 22.00 after that it should be easy"

So, if you helped Joanna, you need to follow this according to the walkthrough (I had no problem)
-Help Joanna with the move and enjoy.
– The next day he(MC) checks Maria's computer. Later in the afternoon visit the living room and
you will find Maria training, then at dawn you will watch the TV, Maria will look ... enjoy the
scene ... (Joanna visit and invite to a club) It depends on the skill in sex the scene will last longer and get Joanna's Ahegao.
The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training
with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the
table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will
appear, enjoy the scene.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, a question, i have a 1.6 save, not 100% completed, but pretty advanced already. If i download the 1.7 version and use my old saves, will i miss any new scene for it being too advanced already or something? or can i still get everything?

american

Apr 24, 2017
what i need to do with Beth Quest?any Walkthrough in some where here?(page number pls)
Here you go
25 BETH
– After the Cock Size contest
– You need to have a car in property
– She will be in the parking lot of the school, talk to her and accompany her the next day. You
will need to have Tom's life with Beth's mother. You can get it in the preparations for the
appointment with Sarah, buying it in Beggar or Sunday night in the house of Beth in the
window
– Tom will wait at the school door.
– Then you need to have discovered that Marckus has a relationship with the director, Daisy's
Mission or after some science classes.
– When you enter the school you will be called to the principal's office. Enjoy
– You need to be a member of a mafia
– You see talking to Marckus
– Go to tui mafia's hideout and talk to the girl as soon as she enters
– You see Tom's house in the afternoon and talk to his mother.
– Come home at night Beth will call you,
– See Beth at home habitually
and if you download lastest v1.7 fix3 or fix with extra walkthrought will be in it ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
I have just one question or is it a bug ok I have got threesome with Dasiy and Beth and Recess scene with Mrs Turner but not the Recess scene with Beth and I have new updates so what is wrong or is it a bug

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
Has anybody encountered a glitch in pams quest where you talk to her at recess after the investigation but instead of talking you to the shower it just goes to one of the teachers screen and ends the school day

ItsKona

Mar 12, 2018
I need help, i have picture of Amys boyfriends cheating, how do i talk with her? When i talk in basement it says "she doesnt wanna talk, i need to find another way to talk to her"

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
as @Aghea said "Read Maria dairy then watch her exerise next watch tv after 22.00 after that it should be easy"

So, if you helped Joanna, you need to follow this according to the walkthrough (I had no problem)
-Help Joanna with the move and enjoy.
– The next day he(MC) checks Maria's computer. Later in the afternoon visit the living room and
you will find Maria training, then at dawn you will watch the TV, Maria will look ... enjoy the
scene ... (Joanna visit and invite to a club) It depends on the skill in sex the scene will last longer and get Joanna's Ahegao.
The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training
with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the
table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will
appear, enjoy the scene.
Thank you for your reply. It helped a lot. However, i came to the point where Maria and her friend met on living room but after the conversation when MC goes to his room, playing with console says that "Not Implemented". I tried to play it till morning but Maria did not show up.. Is it random thing?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes