A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
RPG Maker MV Decrypter, Google it you find the page to download and how to use it. Must have Java installed to work.
Do you know where to find the decryption key file, every time I try to decrypt the folder I tells me i need the key, I am doing it wrong?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is pam quest bug for anyone else
It is bugged however not unpassable.

If you still have you 1.6 version of the game make a dummy save with it, copy and paste it to the save folder of 1.6 finish the bugged part for 1.7 in that then after you finished save the game and copy and paste the finished copy back into 1.7

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I have a question, how do I get a car? I've been looking around the Walkthrough, but there's nothing there.

Reactions: Kibad

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
A suggestion for those who play v1,7 with v1,6 full save and after shopping with Beth and speak the next day to Tom, principal didn’t call MC. So before start Beth’s quest do not visit Marcus at his home Then start Beth’s quest.

I give you my save (MC name default and all main quests finished- China gang) if you want to try it. Make a dummy save at slot 5 and then copy and replace my save with yours to work.
Buddy, I used your save, yet Beth does not talk to me at recess, What should I do? Thank you!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you get this game to save? I can save my game play within the game, but won't save externally. When I reload the game, there are no saves available to load. It also takes an inordinate amount of time for the game to even load. I've not seen this happen before, and am playing other RPG/Renpy games with no problemo?! Would appreciate any troubleshooting advice. Thanks.
When I exit the game, am I supposed to get a popup Execute prompt to archive new or modified files? Does it take a long time for this prompt to appear? It really sucks to have a game that I've spent many hours of enjoyment, and not being able to save any of my new progress.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
If anyone discovers how to get the Beth reccess scene to work or a variable that needs to be changed for it, please post it

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Wish someone had said this a day ago lol I thought due to using an old save I couldnt trigger it. I used rpgeditor to activate the relevant trigger to get around it instead.
there were too many question being asked so i missed that one as that wasnt that much important :p:coldsweat:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This would be good if it weren't for your choice in gang....I tried to change it in the save but no matter how you set the variables, its still that gang. Unless I can find a save with nesots gang with everything completed except 1.7 content....I'm done. I've started over too many times:evilupset::frown:
Well i have a solution for you i change the gang for you, you can play it now.

Reactions: markus T

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Buddy, I used your save, yet Beth does not talk to me at recess, What should I do? Thank you!
No you are not speak with her at recess, if you play my save go to Golden Town bought a car and then go back to school with your car to the parking, there is Beth talk to her.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
No you are not speak with her at recess, if you play my save go to Golden Town bought a car and then go back to school with your car to the parking, there is Beth talk to her.

Thanks brother, but the golden city, does not appear on the map, I was lost in this part of the game

blackprinzz

Sep 18, 2017
Did you changed all the variables and just keep going to school it's gonna trigger,hopefully.
yes i did as mentioned to your previous posts. And now it's just history class and nothing else after it. Mehh, i'm just gonna restart the game from this final build.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes