Utterevoker

Oct 15, 2017
You mean talk to her at night when I give package to her, if so I tried but she is never in her room and after 12:00 am she is asleep so can you give me the exact time when I should talk to her in her room, it will be very helpful thank you. And also c an you give me resolution of black screen thank you
Man, i solved some of the black screens by doing something different the day in question. After you give the package to her, you have to do the tasks she demand you to do in the afternoons. Only after that you meet with her at night in her room and in the beach weekend that follows.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, why sex with Beth at recess doesn't trigger? She keep saying "Do not talk to me about you already know".

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
A suggestion for those who play v1,7 with v1,6 full save and after shopping with Beth and speak the next day to Tom, principal didn’t call MC. So before start Beth’s quest do not visit Marcus at his home Then start Beth’s quest.

I give you my save (MC name default and all main quests finished- China gang) if you want to try it. Make a dummy save at slot 5 and then copy and replace my save with yours to work.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Beth Quest is all settled. But in the scene of Jordan, I do not see a special mode. Only the sex scene continues indefinitely. This makes me crazy.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
on day 56 & maria quest about going to her work is not triggering,knew something was wrong when maria turns up in my room with pizza then she goes nuts & wont talk,so if some kind soul can tell me how to trigger the maria work quest using save edit i would very much appreciate it,the father wont show till that quest is triggered

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well, found a big issue when trying to get Jet's papers. When I got up to the 2nd floor, after getting the jewel and money, I went into the room and put the jewel in the robe, but then nothing happens. So after waiting 20 minutes, I went on a date, but now I cannot go back in to finish the quest.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I can't complete the fight traing, I don't recall changing anything dealing with the fight training. Tells me I still have points available and won't let me complete it....looks like still have 30 unusable points. Anyone else having this problem??

setting variable 1700 to 0 fixed it

Ops123

May 16, 2017
How to start with Ms. Turner ?!

Please Help-ME!!!!
U hate to go to school until u get a popquiz and have to answer the question good... i used google and answered all question well and then she invited me to her home to study more... and thats about it...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I can't complete the fight traing, I don't recall changing anything dealing with the fight training. Tells me I still have points available and won't let me complete it....looks like still have 30 unusable points. Anyone else having this problem??

setting variable 1700 to 0 fixed it
Talk to the trainer and she will tell you that you are trained and ask you to set your stats, do it.
SUPERHUMAN FIGHTER
If you want to have a superhuman fighter then follow the advice above until you clear the stats distribution screen. Once you do then you can save again and use the save editor to increase those stats as high as you want. You can also increase strength back to as high as you want if you downgraded it to pass the stats screen. I recommend this because strength is used along with power in the calculation for how much damage you do on offense. The variables for the stats are as follows:
1701 = Health
1702 = Power
1703 = Guard
1704 = Evade
1705 = Stamina
1542 = Strength

Berserk

May 6, 2017
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Feb 10, 2018: Added the content for the latest 1.4 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.4+XTRAS Complete:

v1.4+XTRAS Update Only:
can you rip it off 1.7 version?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes