Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
New post on BONs Patreon, not the best news but everybody deserves some holidays
He releases a new update every month and he's working back from the first ever version and he arrived to 1.7 that shows how much work he did until now of course on every release there's bugs that ruins the game of many people who started the game or people who still plays the game and they wait for new stuff so to me it's fine that he takes a break for all this work and enjoy real life like everyone else at least this is what we can do for him for providing us all this content so far

Reactions: Gwinb777

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
The guys even made a poll to see if he can or not... he could just say "need a break guys, i'll return on july-august". i'm surprised how there are people voting NO and even putting things like "not until you fixed things and so on".

The guy released every Month and with a nice amount of content for more than a year, even if the games has its bugs(shit RPGM engine) he deserves this break, like everyone who works for a year, gets a break too.
Dont know why anyone would make a poll about should I take a break or not. He wont produce his best work anyway if he needs to take a break but is told, no keep cranking out material at all costs.

I'm personally not a fan of regular .8,9 etc updates anyway (someone made a rather poignant comment a fair time back about its like being a level 50 blacksmith in skyrim before starting the main quest) - Id rather he took a break, gathered his thoughts, then spent some serious time in bringing out a major 2.0 overhaul - with all the current characters completed and some progress on the main quest line.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
And answer to people asking about markus banging principal can be seen two times while doing daisy quest + during chemistry class that scene is originally meant for v1.7 to continue beth quest so people who are using old save wont trigger that scene as they would had finished daisy quest in previous version(he made changes to did quest) so people who are using old save can trigger that scene while doing chemistry class to progress beth while people starting from scratch could see it during daisy quest basically its a minor bug for example there is still a blinking arrow outside beth's house at night where you can trigger tom fucking beth's mom and it ends into unending loop so i would say dont think too deep or logical as far as those dont bug your game :coldsweat: some question are better not answered x'D
Wish someone had said this a day ago lol I thought due to using an old save I couldnt trigger it. I used rpgeditor to activate the relevant trigger to get around it instead.

golf369

Apr 3, 2018
after i talk with gang leader and then black screen . anyone have this problem with me
I want to play pssy fight so much hahah

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Theres no other way to download this game than mega, gofile and fileupload?
The last time i played this game was in 0.7 version now im back to play it but is a pain in the ass download it lol
mega stuck at 48% and i need to wait 6hrs, gofile and fileupload starts downloading at 200kbs then go down to 0kbs WTF
(even my third world internet of 30mb should download this faster) theres no a torrent or something? if someone makes one i promise i seed it

Balki22

Jun 10, 2017
I know it's been mentioned earlier but I haven't seen an answer but does anyone know of a solution to Rosavela not showing up in this latest version? Thanks.

includes

Dec 6, 2016
does anyone have a save before the principal scene in beth's quest? I can't trigger the scene and already saw Markus banging the principal twice, so I need to check some variables to see what is wrong

Roguespanner

Jun 6, 2018
Please help. I'm playing 1.6.

Sarah is bugged. I have completed the Jet mission to #7 high neighbourhood and retrieved the card.
However, I accidently picked up a different card from a guy called Richard when I was just looking around the mid town zone before.

When I approach Sarah in the afternoon to give her the card she is frozen and not reacting.

I used the editor and changed both cards to zero but they still listed in inventory. She then acts as normal. If I add the card she is supposed to get first back then she is frozen again.

It seems that I can play as usual but I'm missing a fair bit of content without the Sarah storyline. All my saves are post getting the card that I should not have.

48 game days in I'm also not seek g other events e.g bathroom scene etc

So is starting again the only way forward?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, why am I not getting a scene with Rachel in the toilet after I asked her about the party?
I had the same problem and i think you have to complete all rachel's scenes(all vaginal and anal included)if it's not working just wait for someone else to reply to your question

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I’m trying to remember where the packages are in the Sandra quest any help.
When you have completed all the recess missions talk to Sandra at the door of the institute
- Visit Sandra at her house at # 3 New Negihborhood and talk to her
- Talk to the guy from Eastwon near the Sexshop, if you belong to a mafia he will forgive you the
debt if you do not have to pay him.
- The next day visit Sandra at home and enjoy, then send you a new mission
- Visit Randy in Commercial Neighborhood in the hospital parking ....
- Visit to Toni in New Neighborhood next to the gas station. I will send you to find two packages
one in chinatown image 78 and another in eastwon image 79. Then come back to talk with Toni
- Visit Sherman in the High Neighborhood Park talk to him, he does not want to cooperate.
- Visit Morgan at home ... Talk to his father. In the living room there is a box on the table. Open the
box and take the key to Morgan's parents' room. Go up the room and use the papers on the desk.
– Visit to Melissa in front of the school ... I will send you to order 4 orders one in the old
quarter platya, another in the eastown gas station, another in the New neighborhood
clothing store and the last one near the gym Chinatwon Then he returns to talk with
Melissa

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
It's from 1.7 version :)
its the walkthrough for 1.4 might have a slight redone for 1.5 but if it was an updated walkthorugh it would have more like amys quest just cuts off at you can link her computer but theres more like when you go to bed at night you message amy and then there is a little scene and then after that if you go to either east town or the commercial area at night you get another scene with amy. it also has nothing about the new teachers.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
its the walkthrough for 1.4 if it was an updated walkthorugh it would have more like amys quest just cuts off at you can link her computer but theres more like when you go to bed at night you message amy and then there is a little scene and then after that if you go to either east town or the commercial area at night you get another scene with amy. it also has nothing about the new teachers.
For the new teachers you have 2 choices:
- You can try to use the 1.7 test version 0.3 to see if the chemistry class bug is fixed.

- Use rpgmakesaveeditor to change the variables from 301 to 305 to 50 save and exit then go to school a couple more times and you should trigger the teachers quests.

For now there's still not a walkthrough of teachers quests and there's not an updated walkthrough of all content because ballzak disappeared.

Reactions: Koi_
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes