Darkku

May 25, 2017
Im stuck in when i see mariah sleeping, i choose tit job and when the option to cum i choose no, the game stays in doing tit job and i cant get out , press enter or space , same pic

great game..

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've been playing this game since 0.5, the bugs were always present but I could get behind them.

Not anymore tho, lately they've just became unbearable, it's like every release introduces new bugs even to old content.

I don't think Beggar is a lazy or stupid programmer, on the contraire, the guy manage to make stuff in RPGM that most people couldn't.

I do think the real problem is exactly the engine he uses. RPGM is an outdated, clunky, resource hoggish and extremely NOT suited to the kind of work he's doing on it. Beggar seems to have pretty much pushed RPGM to its limits and, as of now, the bugs in each new release will only get worse.

This game would be so much better if he used Ren'py.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I've been playing this game since 0.5, the bugs were always present but I could get behind them.

Not anymore tho, lately they've just became unbearable, it's like every release introduces new bugs even to old content.

I don't think Beggar is a lazy or stupid programmer, on the contraire, the guy manage to make stuff in RPGM that most people couldn't.

I do think the real problem is exactly the engine he uses. RPGM is an outdated, clunky, resource hoggish and extremely NOT suited to the kind of work he's doing on it. Beggar seems to have pretty much pushed RPGM to its limits and, as of now, the bugs in each new release will only get worse.

This game would be so much better if he used Ren'py.
You are right about that but i think that now he's just trying to add all the content until 2.0 he said that he knows what to do so hopefully when 2.0 is gonna be released he will clean all the bugs that people are having,we'll see though he has 2 updates to release until 2.0

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You are right about that but i think that now he's just trying to add all the content until 2.0 he said that he knows what to do so hopefully when 2.0 is gonna be released he will clean all the bugs that people are having,we'll see though he has 2 updates to release until 2.0
I do hope so... I hope this "plan" of his is porting it to Ren'py or Unity. RPGM is notorious to get unstable the more content you add to it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I do hope so... I hope this "plan" of his is porting it to Ren'py or Unity. RPGM is notorious to get unstable the more content you add to it.
I do think that right now he seriously needs someone to translate the in-game text cause he's horrible at english and maybe some help from a good game developer who can help him with all the bugs every time he releases a new update

Huisie

May 9, 2018
Markus and Principal
Previously, you saw Markus shagging the principal at the start of the the Daisy quest, when trying to find out who stole her cheerleader uniform.
On Day 19 (playing v1.7 fix 3), Morgan causes an accident in Chem class. After tidying up mess, you get sent to principal's office to drop off key and see Markus boning principal.

Question 1: is this as it is supposed to go? I have seen posts where it is advised you don't go to school every day so as not to trigger certain events too soon.

Question 2: if it is ok to see this event so soon, must you then not speak to Markus after school until starting Beth quest?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Markus and Principal
Previously, you saw Markus shagging the principal at the start of the the Daisy quest, when trying to find out who stole her cheerleader uniform.
On Day 19 (playing v1.7 fix 3), Morgan causes an accident in Chem class. After tidying up mess, you get sent to principal's office to drop off key and see Markus boning principal.

Question 1: is this as it is supposed to go? I have seen posts where it is advised you don't go to school every day so as not to trigger certain events too soon.

Question 2: if it is ok to see this event so soon, must you then not speak to Markus after school until starting Beth quest?
1.I don't know if he fixed the chemistry class bug that there was in the previous 2 updates so you have to look by yourself if it's fixed or not.

2.If you already saw markus with the principal during daisy's quest then i don't think you have to see him again and no you don't hav to speak with markus at all before starting Beth's quest.

blackprinzz

Sep 18, 2017
ms turner quest won't trigger. Got the text "Meet me after the class" everytime before recess and now it won't say anything. I even edit the variables to 15 but no pool scene is happening

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
ms turner quest won't trigger. Got the text "Meet me after the class" everytime before recess and now it won't say anything. I even edit the variables to 15 but no pool scene is happening
Did you changed all the variables and just keep going to school it's gonna trigger,hopefully.

Shiroy

Jun 10, 2017
Hey !
Anyone knows where can i find a gallery of the game ? Maybe in the data but idk how to open this files

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Sooner or later some of these game developers will have to figure out how to just distribute deltas of the changes. Please god. I mean, sure, I have a fast internet connection and it's not a huge hardship to download a few gigs but it's still... inelegant.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I do think that right now he seriously needs someone to translate the in-game text cause he's horrible at english and maybe some help from a good game developer who can help him with all the bugs every time he releases a new update
Doesn't he already have a guy that translates his in-game text? Dulabear or something like that...

And as I said, most of the bugs is due to RPGM engine. When you fix something it's bound to fuck up somewhere else.

My New Life is basically a bunch of complex code runing on an engine that isn't suited for complex code at all.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Doesn't he already have a guy that translates his in-game text? Dulabear or something like that...

And as I said, most of the bugs is due to RPGM engine. When you fix something it's bound to fuck up somewhere else.

My New Life is basically a bunch of complex code runing on an engine that isn't suited for complex code at all.
Yes he have a translator and yes it's DULABEAR but still some of the in-game text are still horrible with all that money that he's getting by his Patrons he could hire a better translator and a getter game developer or someone that he could help him out.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I must said something must be done I enjoy playing game but if it keep goina as is will I will stop playing glad for all help and everything for you amazing people but we should not be need this much help playing it

CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
I've noticed that my download doesn't have a save folder within it, do i need just to create one so i can save my progress within the game so i don't have to keep starting again or have to leave my laptop turned on??

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes