Rattrex

Mar 30, 2018
Loving the game, Though oddly After the event with Rachel of seeing her breasts, got the chocolate,But i cant seem to find her anywhere? i checked the whole school

kisuno

Apr 17, 2018
Help
I need help because on the walkthrough, it is written (in the quest with Maria) that I have to wait for the next nights to talk to him except that there is nobody.
Is also talking about nights but what time does it speak because I tested at 20pm is at 2am.
What am I supposed to do?
Oh and sorry i am french so thx google traduction

csigacsabi

Jan 11, 2018
On day 37 in the afternoon, I'm always stuck in the chemistry lab: can't talk to anyone, can't leave the room, can't do anything, but exit the game and reload. Can anyone please help?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
On day 37 in the afternoon, I'm always stuck in the chemistry lab: can't talk to anyone, can't leave the room, can't do anything, but exit the game and reload. Can anyone please help?
Use rpgmakesaveedit change variable from 301 to 305 to 50 go to school a couple of times and you should trigger teachers quests

kisuno

Apr 17, 2018
Why anyone respond me on his =
Help
I need help because on the walkthrough, it is written (in the quest with Maria) that I have to wait for the next nights to talk to him except that there is nobody.
Is also talking about nights but what time does it speak because I tested at 20pm is at 2am.
What am I supposed to do?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
keep coming up against a black screen when i try to move class on at my school desk with Rachel beside it,im on day 27 started from scratch

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Is there going to be a torrent version for this? File is getting larger and I think Mega's file size cap for free download is around 3 gigs.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well i just download the test version 0.3 and i saw that the bug loop when you go to school and Mss.Turner says to wait for the quiz results even if you completed her quest it's fixed,i don't know if he fixed the chemistry class but i just wanted to let you know guys :)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes