p90

Jul 18, 2017
tha
1) Assuming the bug wasn't fixed change variables 301 - 305 to 15 (this unlocks the pool scene)
2) Go to class normally until Mrs Turner gives the pop quiz
3) After this (for me I got all the questions she asked correct not sure if it works any other way) she will invite you for home visits.
4) After going over to her home 4 times go to recess and you will get a two cutscenes
5) After these cutscenes when you are about to go to bed Ms. Turner will send you a very sexy text and when it is done you will get two choices Each depending on your love with said person will yield a cutscene.
6) Continue going back to Ms Turner's home until you have unlocked everything.
Thank you Mistress Kixen

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Ran into a bizarre bug where the scene for the second time you walk into Laura in the shower triggered before any of her other events. Then when I got to that part of the story, it black screened doing it in correct order. Had to get a save editor (RMMV Toy Box) and set self switch 256,1,A to false in order to resolve the issue. If anyone else gets stuck on the same issue, hope this helps.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For all those who like blackmailing the girl that replaces Ronald should you cause him to go to jail guess what? Thanks to the changes made she doesn't appear on friday anymore in the 1.7 version. In other words in order to get her you need to use the dummy save method to get her on that friday otherwise you will never get her.

Reactions: Autarchy
Feb 1, 2018
issue regarding beth quest. i did several searches pertaining this issue, but did not find relevant information. please help me

I downloaded a completed 1.6 save, did the beth quest till shopping and talked to tom in front of the school. i tried to talk to marcus in his home after school, but i get nothing. how am i supposed to get dirt on beth's dad?

if someone has time, could i a guide for beth quest?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is this fix3 really needed?

I downloaded the fix2 version this morning and played for a couple of hours, I don't feel like downloading another 3GB and start the game again for the 10th time.

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
For all those who like blackmailing the girl that replaces Ronald should you cause him to go to jail guess what? Thanks to the changes made she doesn't appear on friday anymore in the 1.7 version. In other words in order to get her you need to use the dummy save method to get her on that friday otherwise you will never get her.
How can I do that?

Feb 9, 2018
1) Assuming the bug wasn't fixed change variables 301 - 305 to 15 (this unlocks the pool scene)
2) Go to class normally until Mrs Turner gives the pop quiz
3) After this (for me I got all the questions she asked correct not sure if it works any other way) she will invite you for home visits.
4) After going over to her home 4 times go to recess and you will get a two cutscenes
5) After these cutscenes when you are about to go to bed Ms. Turner will send you a very sexy text and when it is done you will get two choices Each depending on your love with said person will yield a cutscene.
6) Continue going back to Ms Turner's home until you have unlocked everything.
What pool scene? Also, I've been going to the school for a few weeks and still havent gotten the pop quiz. Is there a way to speed it up, or is it random? Thanks

Ashenemperor

Nov 11, 2017
Try to meet with her at night in her room, then the beach event happened for me.
You mean talk to her at night when I give package to her, if so I tried but she is never in her room and after 12:00 am she is asleep so can you give me the exact time when I should talk to her in her room, it will be very helpful thank you. And also c an you give me resolution of black screen thank you

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I know that is a pain to rework and making fixes for his curent version, but what a lazy changelog:
"1.7 Test Version Fix3
Nina Bug send to fight, all class work fine, some bugs more..."

Nina's bug, was the pussy fights black screen? And what other bugs was fixed?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The walkthrough is outdated, dude: the author remade the first part of her quest. You have to check her pc in her room, now.
I'm well aware of the change to her quest..the walkthrough I have says its for 1.7 witch obviously is false and I didnt really play 1.6 so I didn't know what changes were made between 1.6 and 1.7. I'm pretty sure it came with 1.7 update. mislabled and oudated ftw.
Just double checked....the walkthrough that comes with the update is indeed mislabled and outdated.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you get this game to save? I can save my game play within the game, but won't save externally. When I reload the game, there are no saves available to load. It also takes an inordinate amount of time for the game to even load. I've not seen this happen before, and am playing other RPG/Renpy games with no problemo?! Would appreciate any troubleshooting advice. Thanks.

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
About Beth, I reached the point where I know what is happening between beth´s mother and Tom but I am not able to cause a break up and so to have the way open to hit on Beth.

I also got a problem with Markus, it seems that I need to know more of the relationship which he has with the principle.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes