johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
someone please give me a truely completed 1.6 version with all the quest done alllll. iam fed up playing now and cant seem to complete or start any new missions

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Is there no cheat mod for the moment? The one linked on the first post gives me issues when applying it to the new version (says shadow1.png has trouble being read and the game won't start.

Reactions: Autarchy

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I’m stuck where I go to school and after recess it puts me in class in the chemistry room and I cannot talk to anyone or progress it. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Autarchy

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Im so excited to see full story with Lucy man. her huge ass in combo with Sarah OH GOD

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
mrs. Turner guide pls.
1) Assuming the bug wasn't fixed change variables 301 - 305 to 15 (this unlocks the pool scene)
2) Go to class normally until Mrs Turner gives the pop quiz
3) After this (for me I got all the questions she asked correct not sure if it works any other way) she will invite you for home visits.
4) After going over to her home 4 times go to recess and you will get a two cutscenes
5) After these cutscenes when you are about to go to bed Ms. Turner will send you a very sexy text and when it is done you will get two choices Each depending on your love with said person will yield a cutscene.
6) Continue going back to Ms Turner's home until you have unlocked everything.

Reactions: p90
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes