Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is something I found out via Save edit. The following class variables belong to the following teachers

301: Ms Taylor
302: Ms Turner
303: Gym Teacher
304: Chemistry Teacher
305: Art Teacher

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know about you guys but we really need a in-game list which quests we completed and which ones we didn't completed cause if you haven't played in a while you could loose track on what quest/s to do and which quest/s you have to start

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
if you are looking for a torrent for this version of game, just download windscribe vpn and confirm email(takes 2 mins tops) you get 10gigs and mega speed is 50-70% of the usual max speed you are use to.

just trying to help people out since mega is now capping at a ridiculus 5gb

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There's no option for me, just sex scene after click on them.
It is as I said some of the girls you can't give gifts to anymore. Rachel and Ms Taylor for example used to have the gift option but an update caused this to go bye bye. The following girls can get gifts

Caroline
Nadine
Pam
Brenda

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
It is as I said some of the girls you can't give gifts to anymore. Rachel and Ms Taylor for example used to have the gift option but an update caused this to go bye bye. The following girls can get gifts

Caroline
Nadine
Pam
Brenda
Oh ok! Thks for the reply!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know about you guys but we really need a in-game list which quests we completed and which ones we didn't completed cause if you haven't played in a while you could loose track on what quest/s to do and which quest/s you have to start
pencil + paper, man. Write down which save and what you did.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes