fred75

Jun 1, 2018
How to fix Tyna quest?When i went to mafia basement with Tyna & amaria after the event the screen went black and can't advance anymore.Please help.

paloschi

Aug 17, 2017
maybe I'm mixing games, but is this one the game that was close to be completed? then if I remember correctly, the developer promised a sequel. If yes, how many updates can we expect before is completed?
If there are only a few before the finished product, I would like to wait a little to play and get the whole experience.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
How to fix Tyna quest?When i went to mafia basement with Tyna & amaria after the event the screen went black and can't advance anymore.Please help.
Just in case anyone is interested in how to bypass the pussy fights black screen using SaveEditor.

Walk into your gangs training room.
Save.
Open the save with Saveeditor
Turn ON Switch 1206/Turn OFF Switch 1205.
Look for a space with ample room up and to the right (for Nesrot and Warren).
Use your phone and check the time.
Enjoy.

Edit: Also if you've done teachers before Beth Quest and cant get the markus scene to activate after telling Tom to break up change switch 578 and youll fuck the director next time you enter the school.

Reactions: fred75

PsYchOCraB91

Mar 30, 2018
well, i've just ticked switch 578 and principal scene in Beth quest started in fix2 (fe-e-ew, almost downloaded fix3). i've opened teacher's quests and spoke with Markus before Beth's quest

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, is anyone else experiencing the bug where you return to class in school and get teleported into sience class with Morgan then he blows something up and up and you need to clean up? I clean everything up and walk out of the classroom but then i get the Markus and principal fuck scene and get teleported in front of school. After that i cant go to school anymore, it just freezes when i atend class and i have to reload my save. Anyoe had this or has a solution?

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
the second time i attend schience class, i can do nothing i can't exit the room nor can i talk to anybody.is that fixed in fix 3
in fix 2 version havent tried fix 3 yet.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys, is anyone else experiencing the bug where you return to class in school and get teleported into sience class with Morgan then he blows something up and up and you need to clean up? I clean everything up and walk out of the classroom but then i get the Markus and principal fuck scene and get teleported in front of school. After that i cant go to school anymore, it just freezes when i atend class and i have to reload my save. Anyoe had this or has a solution?
use rpgmakesaveeditor change variables from 301 to 305 to 50 and you will trigger teachers quests.

includes

Dec 6, 2016
I love this game, probably my favourite, but it's getting way too big already. BoN should just finish it and then make a sequel or a continuation imo.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes