p90

Jul 18, 2017
I Need Help in Beth and Miss Tunner Quest. The Walkthrough 1.7 don´t help me much.
P. S. : I miss God @ballzak´s Walkthroughs

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Its a bug loop I’ll explain at 2 points in chemistry class aka when you attend chemistry class two 2 times it will trigger lab scene with morgan when he blew away test tube etc and which leads mc to the scene where he seens markus banging principal when mc goes there to drop keys
And at 3 points in gym class triggers pool scene and thats how teachers quests work but i have observed black screen bug around 3-15 points or making 301-305 at stable magical number 50 surprisingly works perfect(i edited variable like 15-20 time to cross check and confirm and its true in weird way that keeping it to 50 doesn’t alter with other quest) so that is all I observed
Can i edit the variables after i completed the teachers quests or i have to edit the variables before starting the quests?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Its a bug loop I’ll explain at 2 points in chemistry class aka when you attend chemistry class two 2 times it will trigger lab scene with morgan when he blew away test tube etc and which leads mc to the scene where he seens markus banging principal when mc goes there to drop keys
And at 3 points in gym class triggers pool scene and thats how teachers quests work but i have observed black screen bug around 3-15 points or making 301-305 at stable magical number 50 surprisingly works perfect(i edited variable like 15-20 time to cross check and confirm and its true in weird way that keeping it to 50 doesn’t alter with other quest) so that is all I observed
Can i edit the variables after i completed the teachers quests or i have to edit the variables before starting the quests?
And do you have the same bug loop like me ?

darkwooolf

Jan 8, 2018
There's a 1.7 walkthrough but it's from BoN and it's kinda messed up so i prefer to use ballzak's walkthrough which is more understandable than BoN's walkthrough but it's your choice after all
There's a 1.7 walkthrough but it's from BoN and it's kinda messed up so i prefer to use ballzak's walkthrough which is more understandable than BoN's walkthrough but it's your choice after all
realy
thank you

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

DONWLOAD:
  • FIX2: Nina Bug send to fight, all class work fine, some bugs more...

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

DONWLOAD:
  • FIX2: Nina Bug send to fight, all class work fine, some bugs more...
Class work ? Is that the chemistry class bug or the bug when you start a new game and there's nobody in the classroom ? And if it's a bug fix of chemistry class can someone prove that the bug is fixed ? Thanks in advice

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
I have a bug with Maria's storyline just in the begining, when she send me to the shop for the package and i return to the home she just says "go to school" and from then, every morning she appears in front of the door of the house and tell me "don't forget that you're grounded" and says me to clean the toilet or wash the dishes or do the laundry, but here is the problem, after that the game sends me automatically to the class in the school and the part of the recess in the school disappear, and just throw me out of the school in aternoon, that's just a bug of the game or the storyline of maria change or WTF! :/

Kriton

Jun 3, 2018
i can't seem to get the mission where she tells me to get my bathers and come to the beach with her

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a bug with Maria's storyline just in the begining, when she send me to the shop for the package and i return to the home she just says "go to school" and from then, every morning she appears in front of the door of the house and tell me "don't forget that you're grounded" and says me to clean the toilet or wash the dishes or do the laundry, but here is the problem, after that the game sends me automatically to the class in the school and the part of the recess in the school disappear, and just throw me out of the school in aternoon, that's just a bug of the game or the storyline of maria change or WTF! :/
Follow this walkthrough

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
Bug in Amy quest, When I go in the basement at 0:00 she picks up the keys back, and does not show up at that time.
Is it possible to use save editor to skip this part?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the Markus+Principle scene or i already triggered it during Daisy's quest, nevertheless for 2 weeks now still haven't been called to the principals office ... halp pls

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Bug in Amy quest, When I go in the basement at 0:00 she picks up the keys back, and does not show up at that time.
Is it possible to use save editor to skip this part?
Did you make a copy of Amy's keys ? Cause if you haven't then she'll get the keys back

Reactions: ZeroXP
Mar 25, 2018
anybody knows how to get the threesome scene with Carol and Sandra? is it the same 25% chance like Nadine/Pam and Amaria/Tyna when you visit their place? thanks

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i can't seem to get the mission where she tells me to get my bathers and come to the beach with her
After you complete Maria's quest follow ballzak's walkthrough(if you have it) On the first day of weekend(Saturday)in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes