Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So I have to ask.

Every time I've attempted Rachel's questline according to walkthroughs, it always skips a couple of quests. After changing exam answers and getting a boobjob, the next time I visit her home we just go straight into having sex.

Has this been altered and never changed in the walkthroughs? I assume there's supposed to be more sexual activities before going all the way.
BoN decided to skip some scenes so we don't have to visit her home too much times to unlock a new scenes so basically you'll visit her less times and you'll unlock the sex scenes much faster and this is with almost all female characters.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So I have to ask.

Every time I've attempted Rachel's questline according to walkthroughs, it always skips a couple of quests. After changing exam answers and getting a boobjob, the next time I visit her home we just go straight into having sex.

Has this been altered and never changed in the walkthroughs? I assume there's supposed to be more sexual activities before going all the way.
To do Rachel's quest correctly, after changing exam answers you go for a date with her, the correct path afterwards is to do only home visits, do not go to another date.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Well when you have girls with big asses or big tits such as Maria,Rachel,Annie and other female characters and no characters such Sandra's mom or even Tom's mom who was normal body proportions it's actually really good to see characters like those and not always big tiddies and big butts and don't get me wrong i LOVE big tits and asses(mostly tits though)but it's getting kinda annoying having the same body proportions but on different characters.

Dude you don't have idea how much i would love to have interactive sex with Christian's mom and i really hope BoN on future updates will make this happen.

If you completed all Maria's quest to the point if you want to warn her and to the point where you tell her that Jack is cheating on her and you have sex with her to the point that she squirts she'll visit you some night on 0:00 or 1:00 for some fun.
I find Sandra's mom figure similar to the tranny friend of Daisy, Daisy herself, The Principal, Miss Jordan, Tom's mom, and Sandra of course, the only change is the hair, pubs and the mild skin collor variation, but I think is the same body model.

Yeap I got It all 100%, even v1.7... but all other caracters have interactive sex scenes variations except Maria, that is the same reverse cowgirl position over and over again, that's why i prefer to fuck her at the laundry hehehe.

At the extras BoN could include Miss Glober and Nurse Gyna sex scene, not only (what I think he will do) that is recess scenes for Beth and Miss Turner.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yeap I got It all 100%, even v1.7... but all other caracters have interactive sex scenes variations except Maria, that is the same reverse cowgirl position over and over again, that's why i prefer to fuck her at the laundry hehehe.

At the extras BoN could include Miss Glober and Nurse Gyna sex scene, not only (what I think he will do) that is recess scenes for Beth and Miss Turner.
I think for the Xtras BoN will add recess sex with Turner and Beth and maybe a threesome with Beth and Rachel or maybe Daisy and Beth,we'll see though.

Reactions: Furyan

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
is there a walkthrough for version 1.6 or at least for 1.5. I found only 1.4(
There's a 1.7 walkthrough but it's from BoN and it's kinda messed up so i prefer to use ballzak's walkthrough which is more understandable than BoN's walkthrough but it's your choice after all

intergalg

May 11, 2017
There's a 1.7 walkthrough but it's from BoN and it's kinda messed up so i prefer to use ballzak's walkthrough which is more understandable than BoN's walkthrough but it's your choice after all
Thank you, i have already ended game til version 1.4 so i have no choice)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can we expected an amended version in the coming days that's less buggy (esp. Teacher Quest) for us IT-challenged folks?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So to trigger Beths quest you need a car, my question thus is where do i get one ? :D
You can buy a car here then after you brought a car go to your house and click in the garage once inside click on the yellow circle to park the car(if you already see a car that looks like yours don't worry it doesn't matter)or to go out of the car find a car park like this and you'll see a yellow circle

Reactions: Tickle

Denayzzz

Mar 24, 2018
hey how do i start amy quest ?, the walkthrough says go to hornet club and find derek (amy Bf) and chloe near bar go to private location, but when i go there nothing happen, i even cannot interact with anything inside.... any help??

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
After taking the photos talk to her in the basement in the night then around 0:00 or 1:00 go to your room and a cutscene will appear,after the cutscene in East Town go to Commercial Neighborhood at night and another cutscene will start.
Another bug, when I go to 0:00 she picks up the keys back.
Is it possible to use save editor to skip this part?

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
hey how do i start amy quest ?, the walkthrough says go to hornet club and find derek (amy Bf) and chloe near bar go to private location, but when i go there nothing happen, i even cannot interact with anything inside.... any help??
1. You cannot begin Amy's quest until you have spent 35 days in the game. You must also complete item 3 in Jet's Quest (see Section 9). Once it's been at least 35 days, visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter during the evening (after midnight is too late). Next to the bar, you'll find Amy's boyfriend Derek sitting with Chloe. [Image 19] a. Walk to them and they will enter the private door next to the bar. b. Follow them in and you will find Nesrot inside. c. If you have completed the task in Sarah's Quest to get the Zoodra card, Nesrot will try to help you.

Reactions: danteyork

Denayzzz

Mar 24, 2018
1. You cannot begin Amy's quest until you have spent 35 days in the game. You must also complete item 3 in Jet's Quest (see Section 9). Once it's been at least 35 days, visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter during the evening (after midnight is too late). Next to the bar, you'll find Amy's boyfriend Derek sitting with Chloe. [Image 19] a. Walk to them and they will enter the private door next to the bar. b. Follow them in and you will find Nesrot inside. c. If you have completed the task in Sarah's Quest to get the Zoodra card, Nesrot will try to help you.
oh thank you, the walkthorugh is a bit confusing..

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I think for the Xtras BoN will add recess sex with Turner and Beth and maybe a threesome with Beth and Rachel or maybe Daisy and Beth,we'll see though.
I hope Daisy and Beth, a joyful cream and chocolate threesome. They are friends like Sandra and Carol after all.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Can you check if you go to school after you completed Mss.Turners quest if you go to school a couple times she still says to wait to see the quiz results ? Thanks in advice
Its a bug loop I’ll explain at 2 points in chemistry class aka when you attend chemistry class two 2 times it will trigger lab scene with morgan when he blew away test tube etc and which leads mc to the scene where he seens markus banging principal when mc goes there to drop keys
And at 3 points in gym class triggers pool scene and thats how teachers quests work but i have observed black screen bug around 3-15 points or making 301-305 at stable magical number 50 surprisingly works perfect(i edited variable like 15-20 time to cross check and confirm and its true in weird way that keeping it to 50 doesn’t alter with other quest) so that is all I observed

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Check your switches in a save editor. I manually checked 578 Markus y directora or something like that and it worked
Yeah yesterday in the end i do this too. I start to search in the variable thing and i find the 578 so i do a copy of the file and try if the thing work. For me fortune the game continue without problem. I also post to say the same thing, but some mod remove me post because this kind of answer need to be writed in another thread XD if i remember correctly my new life variable something. Anyway for now the game go without problem. And i hope that go like that till the end XD

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes