Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
anybody knows how to get the threesome scene with Carol and Sandra? is it the same 25% chance like Nadine/Pam and Amaria/Tyna when you visit their place? thanks
Complete all their sex scenes(and i mean ALL OF THEM BOTH)go to Sandra's house and it should trigger the threesome if not keep going at Sandra's house.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, I did the copy.
Hmm give me your save file and i'll see what i can do because it's not possible that you're getting this instead of getting the dialogue with her.
And did you took a photo of Amy's boyfriend with Chloe ?

Reactions: ZeroXP

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
Hmm give me your save file and i'll see what i can do because it's not possible that you're getting this instead of getting the dialogue with her.
And did you took a photo of Amy's boyfriend with Chloe ?
Yeah, I got the picture.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Follow this walkthrough and make sure you did EVERYTHING if you skipped some dialogues during Maria's quest when she asks you to clean dishes or something like that you can't continue if it's now working this either i can't help you you'll have to wait for the final bug fix release of this update or start a new game on the 1.6 fixed version and xtras

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the Markus+Principle scene or i already triggered it during Daisy's quest, nevertheless for 3 weeks now still haven't been called to the principals office ... help ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the Markus+Principle scene or i already triggered it during Daisy's quest, nevertheless for 3 weeks now still haven't been called to the principals office ... help ?
To trigger markus and the principal scene where you fuck the principal you have to start Beth's quest first

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If I'm honest I always favoured the models in this game to almost any other adult game. Played up until V10 and then the grind and bugs destroyed it for me. Thought I'd give it a blast as it does sound like it has some great new raunch in the game but the moment I clicked download I deleted straight away.

I think my RPGMaker adult game days are well and truly over.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, I got the picture.
Couldn't help you because the game is bugged,Chloe is standing in front of the door and it doesn't want to trigger the cutscene where you go with Chloe to take a photo to Derek and most of all you don't have Amy's copy of keys which is another problem...

Reactions: ZeroXP

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
To trigger markus and the principal scene where you fuck the principal you have to start Beth's quest first
I did! Went out with Beth shopping,talked with Tom,told him he's fucking Beth's mom and that's where i am atm. The walkthrough says i will be called to the principle when i enter the school, but 3 weeks later - nothing.

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
Couldn't help you because the game is bugged,Chloe is standing in front of the door and it doesn't want to trigger the cutscene where you go with Chloe to take a photo to Derek and most of all you don't have Amy's copy of keys which is another problem...
Ok, Thank you.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
i just got the version 1.7 fix3, but there isnt a save that work... i have to restart again from the begining... sorry my english

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes