horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
anyone know the switch to progress past the scene with pam where she asks you to meet her in the restroom? its bugged on this version and it keeps ending recces instead, so I cant progress with pam - unless someone knows which switch it is?

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Save from fix 2 version works on version fix 3, but nothing happens with Mss. Lissete. I fully completed quests with other teachers and beth. Can someone help with Lissete?

PsYchOCraB91

Mar 30, 2018
anyone know the switch to progress past the scene with pam where she asks you to meet her in the restroom? its bugged on this version and it keeps ending recces instead, so I cant progress with pam - unless someone knows which switch it is?
Don't know if it'll be useful from walkthrough:
7. Go to recess and talk with Pam she will ask you to meet her in the restroom. Talk with Pam, and you will come up with a plan to have her shower the next morning in the locker room. BUG ALERT: If you have already completed the Beth recess side quest then you will see a repeat of the final dialogue from this mission when you enter the bathroom the first time. This will not prevent you from completing the Pam quest line but is annoying. One bonus though it will increase your relationship with Daisy by another 8 points. 8. Go to school the next day and return to the East side of the school and check the women's locker room door to confirm Pam is there.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I have a problem with this game, does this version change some scenes or what, because i don't wanna play all again , the last version I've played was 1.4. Does someone have a compatible save with 1.7? i have fix2 don't tell me i have to download all again.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Don't know if it'll be useful from walkthrough:
7. Go to recess and talk with Pam she will ask you to meet her in the restroom. Talk with Pam, and you will come up with a plan to have her shower the next morning in the locker room. BUG ALERT: If you have already completed the Beth recess side quest then you will see a repeat of the final dialogue from this mission when you enter the bathroom the first time. This will not prevent you from completing the Pam quest line but is annoying. One bonus though it will increase your relationship with Daisy by another 8 points. 8. Go to school the next day and return to the East side of the school and check the women's locker room door to confirm Pam is there.
I know how to progress the pam quest, it works fine before this version but in V1.7 at the point you talk with pam, she asks you to meet her in the restroom to come up with the plan, but instead of teleporting to the restroom, the game ends recess and gives you the stock 'attending class', then the next time you speak to Pam it just repeats the follow me to the restroom dialogue.

Reactions: Gablin

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Please some help !

What to do when Daisy says "I am not ready yet"?

It took place after I got the uniform. Every time I visit her she says the same.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Please some help !

What to do when Daisy says "I am not ready yet"?

It took place after I got the uniform. Every time I visit her she says the same.
The next step if I remember correctly after uniforms, the next time you leave the school area you'll get a scene with daisy in car inviting you to pool party, after pool party you'll need to view kelly on your webcam then blackmail her, then you can spy on daisy and learn about her and her stepfather. Then you can speak to her at the fountain after school (if you've completed pussy fights and or raised your fighting ability). - correct me if ive missed a step or got the order wrong.

Reactions: rayo

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The next step if I remember correctly after uniforms, the next time you leave the school area you'll get a scene with daisy in car inviting you to pool party, after pool party you'll need to view kelly on your webcam then blackmail her, then you can spy on daisy and learn about her and her stepfather. Then you can speak to her at the fountain after school (if you've completed pussy fights and or raised your fighting ability). - correct me if ive missed a step or got the order wrong.
You must complete Beth's recess as well, then the next time you go to old quarter in the afternoon the car scene will be triggered.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes