alexshyun

May 18, 2017
Go to school the first days just to set the teachers variables then use RpgMakeSaveEdit to change variables 301,302,303,304 and 305 to 15 keep going to school a couple of times and you'll start teachers quests.
I follow your guide set the variables to 15 , and now 30 days already passed but nothing happened, if something i missed?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I follow your guide set the variables to 15 , and now 30 days already passed but nothing happened, if something i missed?
Oh you are starting a new game ? Follow ballzak walkthrough then follow this one
To trigger teachers quest go to school to trigger all the teachers variables(Art,History,Math,Gym and Chemistry)then strop going to school and use rpgmakesaveeditor to change the variables 301-305 to 15 then go to school a couple of times and you should be able to trigger the teachers quests.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah..i would bang the hell out of Sandra's mother. and Markus mother too even if i think that's not gonna happen :FeelsBadMan:
Markus' mom is a real hottie, even though I'd feel bad for him, Markus is such a good friend (now the headmaster knows how bad Jack is at fucking XD) and he doesn't deserve it, unless, ofc, he agrees with that somehow.

For anyone who can't progress with the teachers quests, after changing the variables as @Cpt Mercis said, the first scene to trigger (Gym class) is on Tuesday.

alexshyun

May 18, 2017
Oh you are starting a new game ? Follow ballzak walkthrough then follow this one
To trigger teachers quest go to school to trigger all the teachers variables(Art,History,Math,Gym and Chemistry)then strop going to school and use rpgmakesaveeditor to change the variables 301-305 to 15 then go to school a couple of times and you should be able to trigger the teachers quests.
yeah, i didnt use the old save cause i thought that will make the progress block in new version, do you mean i must complete some other quests like Rachel's or Maria's before?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This bit here is driving me nuts.

Next morning she say you you need go to Terracotta fashion store to pick up one package.

She give you 5$ and her keys

go to weapon store too do copy of her keys

Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store

Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria ́s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.

Give her package

will take you to class

The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria ́s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14)

She is NEVER in her room....am I missing something?
The walkthrough is outdated, dude: the author remade the first part of her quest. You have to check her pc in her room, now.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
yeah, i didnt use the old save cause i thought that will make the progress block in new version, do you mean i must complete some other quests like Rachel's or Maria's before?
There's nothing to worry about using the old save,everyone's doing the same but if you want you can start the game from scratch starting Rachel's quest where you are in the alley with her and Maria catches you and her then follow this walkthrough but be sure to finish this and Maria's quest in Otto Lab before day 30 then start teachers quest using rpgmakesaveedit go to school a couple times and on Tuesday you will start the Gym class.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I missed something, walkthrough ends after taking the photo of her boyfriend.
After taking the photos talk to her in the basement in the night then around 0:00 or 1:00 go to your room and a cutscene will appear,after the cutscene in East Town go to Commercial Neighborhood at night and another cutscene will start.

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
After taking the photos talk to her in the basement in the night then around 0:00 or 1:00 go to your room and a cutscene will appear,after the cutscene in East Town go to Commercial Neighborhood at night and another cutscene will start.
Thank's

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Set it to 50 not 15 to avoid bugs
Can you check if you go to school after you completed Mss.Turners quest if you go to school a couple times she still says to wait to see the quiz results ? Thanks in advice

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Well tbh on Beth's scene i liked the doggystyle one where we can see her nice ass but overall i didn't liked her content at all but i liked Mss.Turners and Jordan's scenes sooo much not to mention the little titfuck by Maria in the bathroom :heartcoveredeyes: but my favourite scene in this update was this one
I think Beth's content is ok. I would love to bang Tom's mom again (bon got to make this repeatable), Markus's mom, Rachel's mom, Daisy's mom, Christian's mom... don't care that much for Sandra's mom though, I find her too generic, similar to other caracters in the game.

But I would realy love more content with Maria and Amy, and finally to fuck Laura and Miss Robinson (MC's real mom)

One thing I can't understand though, If I already have a fucking basis realationship with Maria why the hell she gives me hand jobs and blow jobs? Why it can't escalate to a short sex secene? It would make more sense...

Bizlock

Mar 13, 2018
So I have to ask.

Every time I've attempted Rachel's questline according to walkthroughs, it always skips a couple of quests. After changing exam answers and getting a boobjob, the next time I visit her home we just go straight into having sex.

Has this been altered and never changed in the walkthroughs? I assume there's supposed to be more sexual activities before going all the way.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think Beth's content ok. I would love to bang Tom's mom again (bon got to make this repeatable), Markus's mom, Rachel's mom, Daisy's mom, Christian's mom... don't care that much for Sandra's mom though, I find her too generic, similar to other caracters in the game.

But I would realy love more content with Maria and Amy, and finally to fuck Laura and Miss Robinson (MC's real mom)

One thing I can't understand though, If I already have a fucking basis realationship with Maria why the hell she gives me hand jobs and blow jobs? Why it can't escalate to a short sex secene? It would make more sense...
Well when you have girls with big asses or big tits such as Maria,Rachel,Annie and other female characters and no characters such Sandra's mom or even Tom's mom who has normal body proportions it's actually really good to see characters like those and not always big tiddies and big butts and don't get me wrong i LOVE big tits and asses(mostly tits though)but it's getting kinda annoying having the same body proportions but on different characters.

Dude you don't have idea how much i would love to have interactive sex with Christian's mom and i really hope BoN on future updates will make this happen.

If you completed all Maria's quest to the point if you want to warn her and to the point where you tell her that Jack is cheating on her and you have sex with her to the point that she squirts she'll visit you some night on 0:00 or 1:00 for some fun.

Reactions: Furyan
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes