Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
after hours of efforts i edited everything necessary with my save you can play 1.7 quest bug free (ps already talked with markus and tom ) so you would be missing two scene aka shopping with beth and markus banging principal
Which version you used ? I used the 1.7 test version(not the 2nd one)

alexshyun

May 18, 2017
blocked again,after Mrs Jordan's first event in chemistry room, next time in her classroom, i cant do anything and blocked in the classroom, also cant go out :(

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
blocked again,after Mrs Jordan's first event in chemistry room, next time in her classroom, i cant do anything and blocked in the classroom, also cant go out :(
Go to school the first days just to set the teachers variables then use RpgMakeSaveEdit to change variables 301,302,303,304 and 305 to 15 keep going to school a couple of times and you'll start teachers quests.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Well, having a so messed up release it's really annoying, I know it's a test version but still, being forced to use the save editor to see the new content is not ideal but understandable. I do realize that the more complex is a work the more complicate is to fix what's wrong and this game has tons and tons of content, but I really hope those bugs will be fixed in the next update nonetheless.

I liked the teacher's quests, but Beth's not so much. It's pretty hasty and honestly I expected more (and apparently I'm not the only one), since Beth is one of those characters who has been put on hold from the beginning, that's why this feeling of disappointment is amplifyed. Hopefully Laura's and Amy's stories won't be so rushed.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, having a so messed up release it's really annoying, I know it's a test version but still, being forced to use the save editor to see the new content is not ideal but understandable. I do realize that the more complex is a work the more complicate is to fix what's wrong and this game has tons and tons of content, but I really hope those bugs will be fixed in the next update nonetheless.

I liked the teacher's quests, but Beth's not so much. It's pretty hasty and honestly I expected more (and apparently I'm not the only one), since Beth is one of those characters who has been put on hold from the beginning, that's why this feeling of disappointment is amplifyed. Hopefully Laura's and Amy's stories won't be so rushed.
Well tbh on Beth's scene i liked the doggystyle one where we can see her nice ass but overall i didn't liked her content at all but i liked Mss.Turners and Jordan's scenes sooo much not to mention the little titfuck by Maria in the bathroom :heartcoveredeyes: but my favourite scene in this update was this one

Reactions: Gwinb777

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Well tbh on Beth's scene i liked the doggystyle one where we can see her nice ass but overall i didn't liked her content at all but i liked Mss.Turners and Jordan's scenes sooo much not to mention the little titfuck by Maria in the bathroom :heartcoveredeyes: but my favourite scene in this update was this one
Yes, exactly, maybe there will be a little rework of Beth's quest, but I wouldn't count on it.

About Mrs. Turner I think her model has been modified a little, especially her face, 'cause it looks a lot better compared to the previous versions and her quest is good. It reminded me Daisy's: I loved all those messages on whatsapp, so I'm glad Mrs Turner got a similar handling.

On a side note I preferred Tom's mother when she was a readhed, she was more plump, more delicious. Why BoN changed her?
Sandra's mother... I would bang her big time.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, exactly, maybe there will be a little rework of Beth's quest, but I wouldn't count on it.

About Mrs. Turner I think her model has been modified a little, especially her face, 'cause it looks a lot better compared to the previous versions and her quest is good. It reminded me Daisy's: I loved all those messages on whatsapp, so I'm glad Mrs Turner got a similar handling.

On a side note I preferred Tom's mother when she was a readhed, she was more plump, more delicious. Why BoN changed her?
Sandra's mother... I would bang her big time.
Yeah..i would bang the hell out of Sandra's mother. and Markus mother too even if i think that's not gonna happen :FeelsBadMan:

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Just in case anyone is interested in how to bypass the pussy fights black screen using SaveEditor.

Walk into your gangs training room.
Save.
Open the save with Saveeditor
Turn ON Switch 1206/Turn OFF Switch 1205.
Look for a space with ample room up and to the right (for Nesrot and Warren).
Use your phone and check the time.
Enjoy.

Edit: Also if you've done teachers before Beth Quest and cant get the markus scene to activate after telling Tom to break up change switch 578 and youll fuck the director next time you enter the school.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
This bit here is driving me nuts.

Next morning she say you you need go to Terracotta fashion store to pick up one package.

She give you 5$ and her keys

go to weapon store too do copy of her keys

Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store

Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria ́s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.

Give her package

will take you to class

The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria ́s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14)

She is NEVER in her room....am I missing something?
The walkthrough included with 1.7 download is a confusing mix of old and new. Maria's quest was redone in 1.6 and you no longer go to her room at night for a scene after picking up the outfit at Terracotta. A mini-walkthrough for Maria's quest has been posted numerous times on the forum.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
This game need a built-in quest log. I wasnt playing for a few days, forgot what I was supposed to do, tried to retrace what I did trough overcomplicated walktrough, gave up, lost interest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes