american

Apr 24, 2017
ms turner quest won't trigger. Got the text "Meet me after the class" everytime before recess and now it won't say anything. I even edit the variables to 15 but no pool scene is happening
you have to set variables 301 to 305 at 50 I did it and it work ok get it a try ok

Reactions: blackprinzz

Huisie

May 9, 2018
1.I don't know if he fixed the chemistry class bug that there was in the previous 2 updates so you have to look by yourself if it's fixed or not.

2.If you already saw markus with the principal during daisy's quest then i don't think you have to see him again and no you don't hav to speak with markus at all before starting Beth's quest.
Thanks for replying to me, Cpt Mercis.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Markus and Principal
Previously, you saw Markus shagging the principal at the start of the the Daisy quest, when trying to find out who stole her cheerleader uniform.
On Day 19 (playing v1.7 fix 3), Morgan causes an accident in Chem class. After tidying up mess, you get sent to principal's office to drop off key and see Markus boning principal.

Question 1: is this as it is supposed to go? I have seen posts where it is advised you don't go to school every day so as not to trigger certain events too soon.

Question 2: if it is ok to see this event so soon, must you then not speak to Markus after school until starting Beth quest?
I can't answer this 2 question either ok I used v1.7 fix2 and Variables 301 to 305 and set that at 50 to trigger teacher quest so good luckyy with v1.7fix 3 ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
seriously this guy work very fast, or are the other creators to slow or to lazy?
maybe tha<t the problem he work to fast and over see to many bugs and small problem that later become big problem sometime be fast is not always good thing as we can see with his last few updates

american

Apr 24, 2017
Doesn't he already have a guy that translates his in-game text? Dulabear or something like that...

And as I said, most of the bugs is due to RPGM engine. When you fix something it's bound to fuck up somewhere else.

My New Life is basically a bunch of complex code runing on an engine that isn't suited for complex code at all.
Now here is a man that know it stuff maybe you should get personal in contact with him and give nim a few pointer I am not be rude or insulted ok I find you know what you are talking about that is all ok glad to have you on board

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Now here is a man that know it stuff maybe you should get personal in contact with him and give nim a few pointer I am not be rude or insulted ok I find you know what you are talking about that is all ok glad to have you on board
Nah, I'm a lousy programmer lol. I know fuck all about complex code, I'm studying it in my spare time but I honestly feel more lost than a whore's son on father's day.

I have some experience with RPGM tho and I know that that... Thing... Isn't suited to complex stuff.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yes he have a translator and yes it's DULABEAR but still some of the in-game text are still horrible with all that money that he's getting by his Patrons he could hire a better translator and a getter game developer or someone that he could help him out.
I don't want to be rude but maybe he like most of us try to save money here and there and maybe his translator is personal friend or family member you know how it is and yes understand he need to see past this but be honest we would all do same but again this gae is a very very famous game now too and come a point too went you see how good it is going that you need to put extra or more money into it also that is my opinion also good business sense right

american

Apr 24, 2017
Nah, I'm a lousy programmer lol. I know fuck all about complex code, I'm studying it in my spare time but I honestly feel more lost than a whore's son on father's day.

I have some experience with RPGM tho and I know that that... Thing... Isn't suited to complex stuff.
ok no sweat but still glad to have you on board and myself I a a total PC idiot just know simple stuff

golf369

Apr 3, 2018
I find all evidence and talk to pam but it go to second classroom . it doesn't go to cut scence. How to fix it ??

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Guys, where and when do i find the girl that stole my money?
to start training stealth
I go to east town but i cant find her

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I can´t go into the room of the sleeping miss tyler anymore. Couldn´t put anything in the Tea next to her bed when I took the photos and now I can´t go in to her room anymore. Did something change? Is that a Bug?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I find all evidence and talk to pam but it go to second classroom . it doesn't go to cut scence. How to fix it ??
Pam is totally bugged in V1.7 - I had the same issue, so I used V1.6 to get past that part and progress. However, after I got past that, raised love with Pam to max so that she should have sex with the MC at recess, the same thing happens with the 'do you want to come with me scene' - it ends recess instead of going to the restroom scene.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
New post on BONs Patreon, not the best news but everybody deserves some holidays
The guys even made a poll to see if he can or not... he could just say "need a break guys, i'll return on july-august". i'm surprised how there are people voting NO and even putting things like "not until you fixed things and so on".

The guy released every Month and with a nice amount of content for more than a year, even if the games has its bugs(shit RPGM engine) he deserves this break, like everyone who works for a year, gets a break too.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
The guys even made a poll to see if he can or not... he could just say "need a break guys, i'll return on july-august". i'm surprised how there are people voting NO and even putting things like "not until you fixed things and so on".

The guy released every Month and with a nice amount of content for more than a year, even if the games has its bugs(shit RPGM engine) he deserves this break, like everyone who works for a year, gets a break too.
Agreed 100%

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
And answer to people asking about markus banging principal can be seen two times while doing daisy quest + during chemistry class that scene is originally meant for v1.7 to continue beth quest so people who are using old save wont trigger that scene as they would had finished daisy quest in previous version(he made changes to did quest) so people who are using old save can trigger that scene while doing chemistry class to progress beth while people starting from scratch could see it during daisy quest basically its a minor bug for example there is still a blinking arrow outside beth's house at night where you can trigger tom fucking beth's mom and it ends into unending loop so i would say dont think too deep or logical as far as those dont bug your game :coldsweat: some question are better not answered x'D

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes