Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
For the new teachers you have 2 choices:
- You can try to use the 1.7 test version 0.3 to see if the chemistry class bug is fixed.

- Use rpgmakesaveeditor to change the variables from 301 to 305 to 50 save and exit then go to school a couple more times and you should trigger the teachers quests.

For now there's still not a walkthrough of teachers quests and there's not an updated walkthrough of all content because ballzak disappeared.
Yha, i know, its sad cause theres a few things that got me like huh but im just randomly getting around at this point but i did ending up finishing all the teacher events without any bugs. at this point im trying to finish beths quest but i need to join a gang and i dont know what the end results. i think if i choose chang then i think it affects maria but thats all i know at the moment.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yha, i know, its sad cause theres a few things that got me like huh but im just randomly getting around at this point but i did ending up finishing all the teacher events without any bugs. at this point im trying to finish beths quest but i need to join a gang and i dont know what the end results. i think if i choose chang then i think it affects maria but thats all i know at the moment.
As far as i know and if I'm right you can choose any mafia you want it doesn't affect nothing because yes,BoN before said that if you want for example Lucy Robson(aka MC's real mother)you'll have to choose Chang but he changed that saying that now even if you choose the Russians you'll get every girl,again if I'm wrong can someone correct me ? And before joining a mafia ask here in this thread and someone like @Mistress_Kixen or someone else will explain better

Reactions: Koi_

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

TENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
  • Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
  • Add Drive System
  • Add Parking in your home
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
  • Sex Toilet recess Beth
  • Sex Toilet recess Mrs.Turner
  • Threesome Beth & Daisy

freakshow2017

Jan 3, 2018
Theres no other way to download this game than mega, gofile and fileupload?
The last time i played this game was in 0.7 version now im back to play it but is a pain in the ass download it lol
mega stuck at 48% and i need to wait 6hrs, gofile and fileupload starts downloading at 200kbs then go down to 0kbs WTF
(even my third world internet of 30mb should download this faster) theres no a torrent or something? if someone makes one i promise i seed it
I have a similar problem but the link for mega says the file is no longer available, gofile and fileupload end up showing in excess of 8 hours to download.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

TENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
  • Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
  • Add Drive System
  • Add Parking in your home
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
  • Sex Toilet recess Beth
  • Sex Toilet recess Mrs.Turner
  • Threesome Beth & Daisy
Beth and Daisy, yes!!
Thank you.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
When you have completed all the recess missions talk to Sandra at the door of the institute
- Visit Sandra at her house at # 3 New Negihborhood and talk to her
- Talk to the guy from Eastwon near the Sexshop, if you belong to a mafia he will forgive you the
debt if you do not have to pay him.
- The next day visit Sandra at home and enjoy, then send you a new mission
- Visit Randy in Commercial Neighborhood in the hospital parking ....
- Visit to Toni in New Neighborhood next to the gas station. I will send you to find two packages
one in chinatown image 78 and another in eastwon image 79. Then come back to talk with Toni
- Visit Sherman in the High Neighborhood Park talk to him, he does not want to cooperate.
- Visit Morgan at home ... Talk to his father. In the living room there is a box on the table. Open the
box and take the key to Morgan's parents' room. Go up the room and use the papers on the desk.
– Visit to Melissa in front of the school ... I will send you to order 4 orders one in the old
quarter platya, another in the eastown gas station, another in the New neighborhood
clothing store and the last one near the gym Chinatwon Then he returns to talk with
Melissa
Where are the images as I am having problems there.

And chemistry class bug is fixed in the newest version:)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello! How I can upgrade my fighter skill? I can't find person who do it on map :(
If you select a gang go to gang hideout there you find a trainer if you not, select one then you can start training.

leool

May 27, 2018
And few more question...
After I take a photo of Darek, where I can find Amy?
How I can finish quest with Nadine? She don't stay behind school now and I don't know there she is

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Just finished to watch the thressome with Beth and Daisy and i've gotta say that I'm a little disappointed and i expected more from BoN the threesome started good with a bj with each on of them then i didn't liked the sex scenes and the cumshot at the end so my best threesome for now it's still Carol/Sandra

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
ok guys pls help me out, how can i make my save on version 1.7 fix3 work in this fixed+xtras version?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes