I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
I was stuck when 2 date go to Sarah and Sarah was surprise and fuck scene will be stuck show in image it can not go forward.

vagnet

Feb 5, 2020
I know this game has been abandoned but in this types of games like bones tales rpg etc I can’t save will someone pls tell how do you save

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I know this game has been abandoned but in this types of games like bones tales rpg etc I can’t save will someone pls tell how do you save
Windows or Android?
For windows: if you extract the game to drive c:\, try to run the game with administrator rights, it is better to extract the game to another hard drive if you have.
Make sure the game folder is not very long like: c:\program files\MyNewLifeRevampAlpha0.004.1\MyNewLifeRevampAlpha0.004.1.
It is better to be like c:\MyNewLifeRevampAlpha0.004.1\
I hope this will help you.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I completed all missions except Chloe because I don't belong to the Nesrot Mafia, but further events (Negative Dream, Real Mom, Jack Story, Maria's New Scenes) won't let me start ... what am I doing wrong ???

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I completed all missions except Chloe because I don't belong to the Nesrot Mafia, but further events (Negative Dream, Real Mom, Jack Story, Maria's New Scenes) won't let me start ... what am I doing wrong ???
For negative dream you have to be in one of Chang, or Russian mafia, if you are in Warren mafia there is no negative dream.
For Maria, there is i time limit, if you exceed that time limit Maria's further questline blocked. Chek the walkthrough from 1st page for more info.
Driving mission?? How to clear it?
Apply for another job to reset the current one.

Reactions: govind sharma

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Hey I need help I’m stuck in the negative dream I think I went home and got knocked out and I’m chasing Sarah around in it and founding tinymon but can’t do anything rn I need help plz

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hey I need help I’m stuck in the negative dream I think I went home and got knocked out and I’m chasing Sarah around in it and founding tinymon but can’t do anything rn I need help plz
Read the walkthrough posted on front page.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes