DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Meh... My New Life ReBorn is still usuless...
Ofcouse sex-scenes more impuved and in total game more ballansed and easy to play, but...
Dev sooo long make new content or reworke prev...
I still play orig 2.1 ver cus only this current game have sex with all famyly member...

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Hello kertug, by the you're doing excellent work, i just played my new life 2.1 , followed your walkthrough which is in pdf,

My request is can you make Walkthrough of My new life revamp 0.7.5 in pdf it will be appreciated, once again thank you so much

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
not understanding how the sex game works. I have the skills maxed out and i can get the 'girl' letters to light up but the female silhouette doesnt fill up like the guy's does

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
One thing (well one of many) about BoN's games, is his mini-games. He sucks at them or forget he's using an rpgm game to then put in stuff like vehicle chases. Does anyone know if there is a specific route for the Van weed delivery for one of the statues. I get caught every path I try and sadly fast travel doesn't work as it causes the van to get stuck.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
not understanding how the sex game works. I have the skills maxed out and i can get the 'girl' letters to light up but the female silhouette doesnt fill up like the guy's does
The womans side fills up for things like giving her oral. Fucking the pussy and ass has to run for 3 full bars and then you get the finish scene.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
The womans side fills up for things like giving her oral. Fucking the pussy and ass has to run for 3 full bars and then you get the finish scene.
It immediately starts off in a position where they are having sex and all I can do is choose fast or slow. I don’t get other options

Taiji

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone have the animation rips not the CG images? Is there a way to play the animation files without playing the game?

Reactions: Ale69

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: RecklessMoJo

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Answer to first question
You haven't attended 15 class of any subject which is required for teachers quest.

Lots of scene getting triggered because you have played game non linear way .
According to your save file you must go with Laura for her interview ( old save Laura is standing near main gate inside house).
You may not go with her for her interview .
This may be a reason she hates you.
Sorry to bother but notice you helped a few souls out there was wondering if you can grace me with your aide. This save is following the walkthrough not the one in the OP. I've selected my gang and just got the fake tinymon card all I have to do is put the card in the crack come back the next day destroy Sara stuck in the hole go home and Dad dream should trigger but it does not, did I make a mistake along the way please help me somebody. Also I can't trigger no sex scenes with Maria only when she randomly visits me at night. There was another scene I was not able to trigger in Laura quest were you meet her at the beach Sharon was there so Laura is supposed to be there but shes not so I just continued.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Sorry to bother but notice you helped a few souls out there was wondering if you can grace me with your aide. This save is following the walkthrough not the one in the OP. I've selected my gang and just got the fake tinymon card all I have to do is put the card in the crack come back the next day destroy Sara stuck in the hole go home and Dad dream should trigger but it does not, did I make a mistake along the way please help me somebody. Also I can't trigger no sex scenes with Maria only when she randomly visits me at night. There was another scene I was not able to trigger in Laura quest were you meet her at the beach Sharon was there so Laura is supposed to be there but shes not so I just continued.
For negative dream to Tigger you should not belong to Warren mafia .
Maria full sex scenes unlocked when you install software in Dad phone , which will be after negative dream if you don't belong to Warren mafia.
I haven't encounter any Laura scene with Sharon.
I hope you have followed Kertug walkthrough.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
For negative dream to Tigger you should not belong to Warren mafia .
Maria full sex scenes unlocked when you install software in Dad phone , which will be after negative dream if you don't belong to Warren mafia.
I haven't encounter any Laura scene with Sharon.
I hope you have followed Kertug walkthrough.
Yes I did the construction worker quest didn't tell on her then met her at the beach but every few days she spawns at the beach so when I did Laura quest instead of Laura laying on beach chair she was there so that one scene was not able to trigger but you just explained to me whats wrong I am in Warrens Gang so I guess skip that part of the walkthrough and continue playing I stopped playing just so I don't make a mistake but thanks for the reply. I guess its time to switch gangs honestly my first choice was the russians but then I went with the chinese cause it felt like more of a right choice Nesrot gang is more of a filler and Dads gang would most likely be the realistic choice no matter how fucked up are parents are 99% of the time we wouldn't betray them no matter the reason. But Im glad dev revamp this game I played revamp and completed all quest as of now before trying this one and the story is definitely more balanced on the revamp.

Reactions: FireFunk

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Walkthrought said possible bug for Beth quest if you looked at Markus doing the principal so I didnt look, now I just finished 3sum with Morgan on Vicki Minaj in jail cell went back to Martina News next day afternoon went to Markus house after I left he never spawned at my house please help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Walkthrought said possible bug for Beth quest if you looked at Markus doing the principal so I didnt look, now I just finished 3sum with Morgan on Vicki Minaj in jail cell went back to Martina News next day afternoon went to Markus house after I left he never spawned at my house please help
Did you complete Beth's quest? You have to do all the sex scenes until the point that you can choose what sex action you want.

Reactions: zoe_meat
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes