Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how much content does this have cause i ove the revamped version but i crave more and would this spoil the revamp version for me?
This version abandoned 2 or 3 updates before finish, so there is much content. The story is completely changed in the revamp, except for some minor scenes, so don't worry this version is not going to spoil the revamp.

Reactions: H2R
Mar 27, 2019
gang choices consequences what girl will die be unavailable for each gang
As far as I know only the revamp version has that choice ... You still pick which gang but in this version girl deaths or girl consequences did not get added or were not added to this game....

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
As far as I know only the revamp version has that choice ... You still pick which gang but in this version girl deaths or girl consequences did not get added or were not added to this game....
what about the main girls will choosing a specific gang lock you out of the other main girls for example if i chose the russian gang will i not get maria scenes but get amy scenes?

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "monos callejeros, publicación: 1383784, miembro: 198794"]
Hasta la fecha hay una pequeña cantidad de contenido exclusivo para cada mafia,
-Chino: escena con DV (el agente chino) escena cuando te follas a la hermana de Mao cuando calificas para el torneo de peleas de gatitos y escena con Soko, una prostituta transexual en la búsqueda del juez Carlson
-Nesrot: escena con Jacqueline (agente de Nesrot), escena con Dakota cuando la venciste calificando para pussyfigths, y escena con Chloe cuando le preparas una trampa al juez carlson
-Warren: escena con Kayla (sobrina de Warren), escena con la madre de Christian cuando venciste a christian para entrar en el torneo y escena de Lady X con el juez carlsson
-Ruso: escena con Mila (agente de Ninas) escena con svetlana cuando la golpeaste para calificar para las peleas de coño y Vilja, una prostituta transexual en la búsqueda del juez Carlson

Además, durante las peleas de gatitos tienes 1-2 escenas exclusivas y 1 o 2 peleas diferentes.

Now with the development of each mafia more scenes will come (v2.0 brings more of Jet and Chloe) I havent played it yet but Jacqueline has still so much potential it is unfair to leave her on the bench
[/QUOTE]

how to start the events that because when I go to the book of face it tells me to wait for future updates

Reactions: Darkwofl

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Not to mention that Jacqueline is one of my favorite characters of this game, she is awesome, tbh, Nesrot has the best mafia girls of this game(i really want to see Mike/MC banging Jazmine, but we'll need to wait more).
how to start the events that because when I go to the book of face it tells me to wait for future updates

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "monos callejeros, publicación: 1383784, miembro: 198794"]
Hasta la fecha hay una pequeña cantidad de contenido exclusivo para cada mafia,
-Chino: escena con DV (el agente chino) escena cuando te follas a la hermana de Mao cuando calificas para el torneo de peleas de gatitos y escena con Soko, una prostituta transexual en la búsqueda del juez Carlson
-Nesrot: escena con Jacqueline (agente de Nesrot), escena con Dakota cuando la venciste calificando para pussyfigths, y escena con Chloe cuando le preparas una trampa al juez carlson
-Warren: escena con Kayla (sobrina de Warren), escena con la madre de Christian cuando venciste a christian para entrar en el torneo y escena de Lady X con el juez carlsson
-Ruso: escena con Mila (agente de Ninas) escena con svetlana cuando la golpeaste para calificar para las peleas de coño y Vilja, una prostituta transexual en la búsqueda del juez Carlson

Además, durante las peleas de gatitos tienes 1-2 escenas exclusivas y 1 o 2 peleas diferentes.

Now with the development of each mafia more scenes will come (v2.0 brings more of Jet and Chloe) I havent played it yet but Jacqueline has still so much potential it is unfair to leave her on the bench
[/QUOTE]
yo pense que ya nadie jugaba la antigua version.
juega la nueva, me gustaria saber tu opinion de la vieja y nueva

sogeking1997

Aug 2, 2017
i dont know if it has been mentioned before, but u can rewatch scenes using mv cheat menu plugin under the teleport section..

Dec 28, 2016
wich version should i play, this or the revamped. I tried the new one a few hours in the past but i think it was too lineal for me and i think the sex scenes were better in the old version. Is the new content worth?:unsure:

Reactions: Börek1 and Ale69

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
What are you guys doing here? Its abandoned for a reason, go play the revamp version, it has more content and its bugless.

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to be stealthy? On Sarah's mission to receive a letter from her friend who works in a comic book store, she asked me to be.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes