Mar 27, 2019
I don't want to have to read a few hundred posts about this game ... but does anybody have a finished walkthrough for this game I saw something about op walkthrough being trash and something about a better walkthrough but no link it maybe a few pages back or something I just like to read the last few post around 20-30 and try and help if I can

Mar 27, 2019
This game got revamped but can someone tell me if there is ending in this game and why this game got revamped?

Note: I try to find the reason but couldn't find it :(
I think it was revamp because the maker said something about buggs in the coding of the game that made him just start from the ground up with the reworked game not sure why he did a revamp of a not finished game ...At one point he had alot of things he wanted to add to the first game he tried but kept get error bugs that had him rethinking the game and now we have a revamp version of the game with different story and dark things...As far I know the first game didn't have a finished version yet being waiting for a while to see if it get done but all I see is updates for the revamp game nothing on the first which is just sad the first game is better but has a few bugs... the revamp is darker story but better pictures and animation done ... you do the same things in either game just at different time and ways... the revamp is just now entering the mob stuff no word yet about the pussy fights yet still no way to buy a car even with cheats... your players in either game still starts out as a pussy.sex has been upgraded too... and a few other things added ... as a whole the first game has more to it then the revamp

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
Beggar of Net is now working on a Revamped version this new game pics and videos and story its to match good but Revamped version is to match bad if any one make the old game up data will be good and thnks

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
Just downloading, have played the revamp version but not this one, any tips on what i should do with bugs etc?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
What is the difference between this and the other?
This one has more content and different story line Than newer version though new version has lesser grinding less to none bugs polished renders but very less content compared to this one plus almost 60-70% cg is been Carried forward to newer version from older version

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Just downloading, have played the revamp version but not this one, any tips on what i should do with bugs etc?
Do multiple saves frequently specially before major quest and you can check my post with variable and editing save on op

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Im not sure if there is an issue or i am just mistaken, but according to the walktrhough, there are pool\pub dates with Sarah, but whenever i call her we always go to the restaurant date, what am i missing here?

similarly with Sarah, she puts in the butt plug, but she is no where to be found in school or after.
even when i get her the aphrodisiac i can't spot a new scene.

thanks!

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is there an option like in revamp version of the game where you can lock orgasm scale of the girls and mc so you can play sex scene indefinitely?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes