FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Oh god it is...I used cheat to completed those recess quests like it said in the walkthrough but don't know this can happen, what should I do now :(

//Here is my save file, hope you can help, thank you very much sir!!!
Hear is your save fixed things teacher quest will trigger when you take class on Tuesday.

Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
Hear is your save fixed things teacher quest will trigger when you take class on Tuesday.
Thank you, I tried and teacher quests work but could you tell me what changed please? Because in my old save, I finished Laura quest but in this she hates me. In the morning I go to school and the stepmom take me to her boss and in night the dad take me to warren, I dont know what is happening :(

asd.jpg

According to my old save, I finished Laura quest and continue with Amy but now the story is different.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Thank you, I tried and teacher quests work but could you tell me what changed please? Because in my old save, I finished Laura quest but in this she hates me. In the morning I go to school and the stepmom take me to her boss and in night the dad take me to warren, I dont know what is happening :(

View attachment 677209

According to my old save, I finished Laura quest and continue with Amy but now the story is different.
Answer to first question
You haven't attended 15 class of any subject which is required for teachers quest.

Lots of scene getting triggered because you have played game non linear way .
According to your save file you must go with Laura for her interview ( old save Laura is standing near main gate inside house).
You may not go with her for her interview .
This may be a reason she hates you.

jnoubi

Mar 8, 2020
Sorry but your problem is different from 09110212 problem .
You can access your save in game folder/www/saves in pc and Android/data/com.my.new.life.the66/ in Android.
You must follow walkthrough at the first page of this thread.
sorry i thought both replies are for me, i am not playing the game downloaded i am playing it from online on gamecore, and as i told you i am at lauras quest i go to the cabinet and it just says as i showed you in the pic, then i go up to laura but its still the same still telling me that i should leave my shoes at the entrance before coming

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
sorry i thought both replies are for me, i am not playing the game downloaded i am playing it from online on gamecore, and as i told you i am at lauras quest i go to the cabinet and it just says as i showed you in the pic, then i go up to laura but its still the same still telling me that i should leave my shoes at the entrance before coming
you must go to your room at 10am . If problem still remain I cant help you. I have never played this game online.

May 31, 2018
Answer to first question
You haven't attended 15 class of any subject which is required for teachers quest.

Lots of scene getting triggered because you have played game non linear way .
According to your save file you must go with Laura for her interview ( old save Laura is standing near main gate inside house).
You may not go with her for her interview .
This may be a reason she hates you.
So if I want to teacher quest triggered I need to go to class until it all >=15 right? (variable#305)

It would you tell me why I changed all to 50 but nothing happened, it's so confusing here :(

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
So if I want to teacher quest triggered I need to go to class until it all >=15 right? (variable#305)

It would you tell me why I changed all to 50 but nothing happened, it's so confusing here :(
The event only triggers on Tuesday.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
This game got revamped but can someone tell me if there is ending in this game and why this game got revamped?

Note: I try to find the reason but couldn't find it :(

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This game got revamped but can someone tell me if there is ending in this game and why this game got revamped?

Note: I try to find the reason but couldn't find it :(
BoN wanted to revamp the game, so he decided to make a poll among his patrons to revamp the game or not, the patreons decided to revamp the game. That's the reason he abandon this one.

jnoubi

Mar 8, 2020
i have reached the pussy fight tournament but i cant save my game any more, what could be the problem ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes