soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
One more problem,, Again statue quest 7th statue date with Rachel mom..,But it is freezing (go to bathroom and beg going to outside scene)
That is some random thing that happens with rpgm or whatever version BoN is using. Once in a great while it can freeze there. It happened to me before. I restarted the game and redid that part and the quest worked fine.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks
One more doubt, how to complete Alison (Marcus mom) quest, I complete matrina press job... But following(highlighting) the walk through are not triggered. What can I do?
Unfortunately I haven't completed all of 2.1. Markus's mom is one I haven't done so I can't really help you out there.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
One more problem,, Again statue quest 7th statue date with Rachel mom..,But it is freezing (go to bathroom and beg going to outside scene)
That thing usually happens in RPG MV games on android, since it not optimised for Android.
I suggest you to create perodic saves to avoid loss of gameplay. If your game freeze everytime at same location maybe uninstall and reinstall of app can help. Before uninstalling backup all your save files by copying the folder org.my.new.life.the66 present inside Android/data folder to somewhere else.
After reinstalling move it back in Android/data.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
That is some random thing that happens with rpgm or whatever version BoN is using. Once in a great while it can freeze there. It happened to me before. I restarted the game and redid that part and the quest worked fine.
Yeah, it's working, I restart the game and freezing point before i go to near bathroom, so it's not freezing and probably worked and I complet the quest of nadinie.
Thank you

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
That thing usually happens in RPG MV games on android, since it not optimised for Android.
I suggest you to create perodic saves to avoid loss of gameplay. If your game freeze everytime at same location maybe uninstall and reinstall of app can help. Before uninstalling backup all your save files by copying the folder org.my.new.life.the66 present inside Android/data folder to somewhere else.
After reinstalling move it back in Android/data.
Thanks brother

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It's OK, I will try but once I'm complete I will inform...
You have to fully finish Beth's quest, including all the sex scenes, until you have the option to choose what sex action do you want, then go to Marcus home to continue Alison's quest.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
You have to fully finish Beth's quest, including all the sex scenes, until you have the option to choose what sex action do you want, then go to Marcus home to continue Alison's quest.
Jason quest: I alredy complete bedroom scene in East town and monosexual orgasm, but next day afternoon visit the house he said I'm busy... How to cleared the Jason quest??

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Jason quest: I alredy complete bedroom scene in East town and monosexual orgasm, but next day afternoon visit the house he said I'm busy... How to cleared the Jason quest??
I was away from pc for several hours, i just saw your question. Maybe your save is bugged, or your relation with Jason is below 20, if you have installed Firebanes mod you can check via your phone the relations, or you can upload your save and i will check it.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
How to complete the pussy fight show tournament final stage (lady x vs me), I will try 3 more times but lost min I loss.... Please share any shortcuts or tips..

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
How to complete the pussy fight show tournament final stage (lady x vs me), I will try 3 more times but lost min I loss.... Please share any shortcuts or tips..
Upload your save to saveeditonline.com, and make variable 1701 to 1705 above 100 to defeate everyone.
Any one have complete android save data's v2. 1,please share me
Use search function of site to search save library.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes