Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
I was away from pc for several hours, i just saw your question. Maybe your save is bugged, or your relation with Jason is below 20, if you have installed Firebanes mod you can check via your phone the relations, or you can upload your save and i will check it.
This is my current save file

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Click on variable and change its value to 100 .
Download your save file and replace the original one. Keep backup of your save to avoid any error.

Last edited:

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
How can I find out the location of the square in dating( I ask date for family, classmates girls, she said I'm waiting over the square. So which area I travelled to pick the girls..), please tell me..

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
How can I find out the location of the square in dating( I ask date for family, classmates girls, she said I'm waiting over the square. So which area I travelled to pick the girls..), please tell me..
There is no square area. You can date only Rachel, Carol, Sarah and Shasha.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
How to increase Christian relationship or how to meet Christian mom. I already finished the pussy fight in two varient(1.beat Christian and fuck her mother, 2.beat Christian and no fuck...)

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
How to increase Christian relationship or how to meet Christian mom. I already finished the pussy fight in two varient(1.beat Christian and fuck her mother, 2.beat Christian and no fuck...)
Same as No quest of Tom and her mom, Beth Mom, Daisy mom and Only one quest of Morgan mom or extra??

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Same as No quest of Tom and her mom, Beth Mom, Daisy mom and Only one quest of Morgan mom or extra??
There is only one scene for Tom's mom and no scene of MC with Daisy' s mom , Beth mom.
There is only one scene for Christian's mom also when you are in Warren's mafia.
Please Read Kertug walkthrough before asking questions.

Reactions: Kertug

May 31, 2018
Please help me with those teacher's quests, it seems that my game don't trigger it despite that I go to school everyday, the chemistry class boom scene triggered but after that nothing happen, what should I do now?

Untitled.jpg

This is my save variable, do I need to go to school more or do something else? I tried to change the number but after that the game froze in some points. Please help me, thank everyone.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Please help me with those teacher's quests, it seems that my game don't trigger it despite that I go to school everyday, the chemistry class boom scene triggered but after that nothing happen, what should I do now?

View attachment 676930

This is my save variable, do I need to go to school more or do something else? I tried to change the number but after that the game froze in some points. Please help me, thank everyone.
Maybe some switch of game is not active. Have you completed Beth recess quest? If you have used cheat to complete all recess quest then it may be possible that some switches not activated. Upload your save so that I can check it.

Reactions: 09110212

jnoubi

Mar 8, 2020
Maybe some switch of game is not active. Have you completed Beth recess quest? If you have used cheat to complete all recess quest then it may be possible that some switches not activated. Upload your save so that I can check it.
I think it will be available during Laura quest.
i still didnt finish all recess quest, i used cheats only for money and skills.
how can i export my save from the game ?

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
i still didnt finish all recess quest, i used cheats only for money and skills.
how can i export my save from the game ?
Sorry but your problem is different from 09110212 problem .
You can access your save in game folder/www/saves in pc and Android/data/com.my.new.life.the66/ in Android.
You must follow walkthrough at the first page of this thread.

Last edited:

May 31, 2018
Oh god it is...I used cheat to completed those recess quests like it said in the walkthrough but don't know this can happen, what should I do now :(

//Here is my save file, hope you can help, thank you very much sir!!!

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Oh god it is...I used cheat to completed those recess quests like it said in the walkthrough but don't know this can happen, what should I do now :(

//Here is my save file, hope you can help, thank you very much sir!!!
Hear is your save fixed things teacher quest will trigger when you take class on Tuesday.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes