Rsgnsrol

Mar 7, 2020
I m stuck, Joanna its frozen in dance pose . My game stuck when Joanna dance. help!!!!
Or could have a save right after that

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Anybody tell me how to find the old man in behind the house on jet quest?
If you are talking about Annie Garrison's house to recover the first document, the old man is behind the house in High Neighborhood #7. Be there at night before 0:00. You need a rope to do the quest. Buy one from the gift shop in commercial neighborhood west or if you forgot to get one and the shops are closed at night, go to the mailbox at house #7 (Daisy's house) in High Neighborhood, you will secretly get a rope added to your inventory.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
If you are talking about Annie Garrison's house to recover the first document, the old man is behind the house in High Neighborhood #7. Be there at night before 0:00. You need a rope to do the quest. Buy one from the gift shop in commercial neighborhood west or if you forgot to get one and the shops are closed at night, go to the mailbox at house #7 (Daisy's house) in High Neighborhood, you will secretly get a rope added to your inventory.
Thanks.

How to complete mini game in nadaline statue(5th) quest, I will try many times but I failed, I'm using android base.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Thanks.

How to complete mini game in nadaline statue(5th) quest, I will try many times but I failed, I'm using android base.
Use this app. Keep notification on to launch it.

Use direction button to move left right.

Last edited:

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks.

Are you referring to the part where you have to drive a van to deliver some weed? The easiest way is to immediately crash through the center wall over to oncoming traffic. Once there just ride down any of the dashed lane separators the whole way. no cars travel on the lane markers on that side of traffic. A quick shout out to Kertug as it is his walkthrough I am getting my info from.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Are you referring to the part where you have to drive a van to deliver some weed? The easiest way is to immediately crash through the center wall over to oncoming traffic. Once there just ride down any of the dashed lane separators the whole way. no cars travel on the lane markers on that side of traffic. A quick shout out to Kertug as it is his walkthrough I am getting my info from.
I already try it but I don't have any arrow marks or driving options in screen, so how to I crash the car in center wall

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I already try it but I don't have any arrow marks or driving options in screen, so how to I crash the car in center wall
If you cannot move left or right in the van, then I do not know what to tell you. I play on pc. Did you see Firefunk's post above ours that has a link? Hopefully that helps

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
If you cannot move left or right in the van, then I do not know what to tell you. I play on pc. Did you see Firefunk's post above ours that has a link? Hopefully that helps
Thanks
One more doubt, how to complete Alison (Marcus mom) quest, I complete matrina press job... But following(highlighting) the walk through are not triggered. What can I do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes