ploretus

Mar 16, 2019
Hello friends, no one has the complete missions of "MARGE" saved? After finding his cat, I fucked her with her son, but then it is impossible to continue, nor can you make an appointment by calling by phone. Does anyone have a complete "SAVE" of margue?

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Hello friends, no one has the complete missions of "MARGE" saved? After finding his cat, I fucked her with her son, but then it is impossible to continue, nor can you make an appointment by calling by phone. Does anyone have a complete "SAVE" of margue?
I think to call her by phone you must complete Morgan's quest.(You are calling her during Charles quest right).

Reactions: ploretus

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
There is no full house events for Marge in this version.
From Walkthrough after the cat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FireFunk

ploretus

Mar 16, 2019
ok, thank you, the cat is complete, the next thing is to buy the aphrodisiac but when I buy them and talk to morgan again, you can't go any further, what a shame ... I wanted to fuck the black woman once more and I can't ahahahaha nooooo !!!:cry:

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
ok, thank you, the cat is complete, the next thing is to buy the aphrodisiac but when I buy them and talk to morgan again, you can't go any further, what a shame ... I wanted to fuck the black woman once more and I can't ahahahaha nooooo !!!:cry:
Follow the walkthrough provided by Kertug above.

Reactions: ploretus

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I never gave this game a shot because it's both RPGM and abandoned but it's filled with tons of content. Would be frustrating as hell without a walkthrough but it's pretty enjoyable anyway

I'm guessing there is no way to repeat scenes you've already done?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
You didn't even finish the negative dream, to continue the quest you must go to your home at 20:00 hours to talk to your father, but if you do that the negative dream starts when you enter to your home.
So, return to your home, finish the negative dream quest (you can find how in page 32 of my walkthrough posted on first page), after that go to living room, in your house, at 20:00 hours and talk to your father, he is in to left room where Maria work with her laptop, after the scene is over go to High Neighborhood and find Morgan outside of police station. You can find the rest reading the walkthrough.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
my god... what is this gameplay... no access to map, no localisation of house... I don't take time to search each time where I need to go? It's bad, it seems a good game. Garbage.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes