Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Yeah. Like, if you have played the original and never played the Revamp, but then download the latest version, with the Gallery Unlock mod and just go for the scenes, you'll enjoy it, because a lot of those scenes are hot asf, even with the garbage sound effects and music, or the quirks and mediocre animation.

2- That's the type of black magic BoN was able to achieve here. You can have perfect renders, sound and animation, but if the scenes are not hot and engaging, you've failed. He managed to make the hardest part about these decent, but everything else sucks.

3- Oh, I was talking about the OG My New Life v0.9 that came out in 2016. That one came out a few years earlier and the MC was very different initially. Even though he was bullied by Christian, he wasn't a wuss and definitely not a cuck.

4- When I played the Revamp, the first thing I thought about when the MC started acting like a wuss and seeing how the bully was just trying to cuck you, was Taffy Tales. It's actually possible it could've been an inspiration, because that game took off between 2018 and 2019, when the Revamp was being worked on.

5- Me too. It's just a shame that most game, even the great ones, lack the amount of kinks and scene variation this game has. But compared to other games now, even RPGM ones, this one stopped in time and regressed. It's a shame, really.
1- i will give it a look soon

2- Weird and somehow ruins the good parts of the game if you ask me

3- I was talking about the first release of OG, i remember it being released BEFORE Taffy Tale, and MC in Taffy Tale is decent a bit weak but he changes when the "devil on his shoulder" starts to speak up

4- No idea...but MC in the original wasn't that example of "Being in charge of a situation", bit too horny and desperate, not a simp but...very driven by fucking around

5- True

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Damn forgot about this game! sad to see it got abandoned even tho I wasn't a fan of the new version.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes