mickr0

May 28, 2017
For sarah's 1.0 quest to start you need Tinymon Card Lunario (dont know where to get it yet), you also must make sure you dont have the Xorlax card ( from the previous quest ) in your inventory

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For sarah's 1.0 quest to start you need Tinymon Card Lunario (dont know where to get it yet), you also must make sure you dont have the Xorlax card ( from the previous quest ) in your inventory
Ok, yeah I somehow still have the Xorlax card in my inventory. But I have no idea why it's still there. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Also to get the Lunario card talk to Marcus outside the school, he'll send you to talk to Richard. Richard will tell you to meet him at his house after school. He'll then give you a quest, or the option to buy the card for $3,000 I can't getthe quest to work, but you can buy it off of him.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
From what I tested Jet's route is ok, you can even betray her ( but i dont recommend you to do that ), the code for the vault is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aunt's House is in Midtown however it might be bugged, (its to the left of Richard's house)
Cheating my way inside, there isn't much content there so you are not missing a lot.
The main focus of the update is probably Sarah, havent tested her route yet
Now here's a hero to save the day.

Moving on, the new Jet quest seems to end right after you exit the scene and watch the following scene. Upon visiting Jet's house again after the mission, you can't interact with her. Either there's an extra scene where you hand over the birth certificate and it's being blocked by a bug (hope that's the case) or the aftermath of the quest isn't going to be until the 0.11 update.

Other bugs I've stumbled upon match with what others have said. Can't start Sarah quest, Caroline and Nadine don't have first time scenes for vagina or anal unlike Rachel and Ms Taylor previously, can't sneak into the aunt's house, and sometimes when prompted for certain scenes with Caroline and Nadine nothing happens after making the choice. Proceeds smoothly if you just open the window and ask for whatever option you want again, but still a tad annoying.

So the new content is nice (SO glad Caroline got sex scenes in this one), but a good amount of it is locked behind bugs at the moment. Give it a few days or a week and BoN should have a bugfix or something once these bugs are brought to his attention. The bugfix for version 0.9 only took a little under a week so hopefully we won't be kept waiting too long.

mickr0

May 28, 2017
Now here's a hero to save the day.

Moving on, the new Jet quest seems to end right after you exit the scene and watch the following scene. Upon visiting Jet's house again after the mission, you can't interact with her. Either there's an extra scene where you hand over the birth certificate and it's being blocked by a bug (hope that's the case) or the aftermath of the quest isn't going to be until the 0.11 update.

Other bugs I've stumbled upon match with what others have said. Can't start Sarah quest, Caroline and Nadine don't have first time scenes for vagina or anal unlike Rachel and Ms Taylor previously, can't sneak into the aunt's house, and sometimes when prompted for certain scenes with Caroline and Nadine nothing happens after making the choice. Proceeds smoothly if you just open the window and ask for whatever option you want again, but still a tad annoying.

So the new content is nice (SO glad Caroline got sex scenes in this one), but a good amount of it is locked behind bugs at the moment. Give it a few days or a week and BoN should have a bugfix or something once these bugs are brought to his attention. The bugfix for version 0.9 only took a little under a week so hopefully we won't be kept waiting too long.
Its not a bug, Jet content ends there for now

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
Ok, yeah I somehow still have the Xorlax card in my inventory. But I have no idea why it's still there. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Also to get the Lunario card talk to Marcus outside the school, he'll send you to talk to Richard. Richard will tell you to meet him at his house after school. He'll then give you a quest, or the option to buy the card for $3,000 I can't getthe quest to work, but you can buy it off of him.
Just use save editor and change the last section to the right under the inventory section to 0. i don't know which one is the Xorlax, but it worked for me and now i can talk to her in the bedroom during the afternoon and giver her the card.

Blu

May 15, 2017
So I've been playing this game forever in windows 10 and now it says this app can't be played on this PC??? Wth is this

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Ha... gettin' that stupid 'null width' error that pops up during sex scenes more often than usual. Hopefully that's another bug BoN fixes. Of all the bugs, that's the one I find most annoying.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I did some save editing in order to get rid of the Xorlax card that was fucking up the Sarah quest. So I did it, I did it via going to Richard's house and buying the card for $3,000 as the aunt's house isn't working right now. After that, take the card to Sarah, and enjoy the little minigame.

It's my first time linking to Mega, so if I did somethign wrong let me know.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Just use save editor and change the last section to the right under the inventory section to 0. i don't know which one is the Xorlax, but it worked for me and now i can talk to her in the bedroom during the afternoon and giver her the card.
Xorlax's card it's Item#14.
Put it to 0 in saveeditor

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Xorlax's card it's Item#14.
Put it to 0 in saveeditor
Yep that's what I did, though it doesn't show up correctly on the online save editor. I had to find another one to use. But again, if anyone wants they can grab a save file that is right at Richard's house, ready to go from my last post.

Cro

May 10, 2017
is it possible to buy the card if you selected the aunt path (or edit it) ? Since I can't get into her house, what now ?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If anyone gets the time, please could you upload the file where you can see all the images from the past to present updates.

Would be appreciated as I can't bare to go through it all again. And this way you get to see the content no matter the bugs, correct?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes