Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I'm curious too. I keep getting the stupid "width null" error that crashes the game whenever I get to the 2nd part of Sarah's sex scene so I don't know the aftermath of the event. Is it a one time thing or does she get the visit option like Caroline and Nadine did in this update.

I also prefer Sasha to Sarah. Hoping Sasha gets some content in the next update. And Laura too. Either or.

May 25, 2017
Does anyone pass save with everything 0.9 to test the 1.0? I just do not want to start from 0
There's a save right on the main post on page one, and several more throughout the thread if you manage to hit the search bar and seek them out property.

If an idiot like me can do it i'm sure you can do it better.

Reactions: Aragonik

Chao43

Aug 27, 2017
Ive maxed out all the lessons with Jet but the next step doesnt seem to trigger, am I missing something?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Waiting for a download and upload to finish then I'll upload this to more sources.

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
사라와 모텔왔지만 아무것도 안된다.
위쪽으로 누르면 음경에 들어갑니다.<<이렇게 써있지만 아무것도 못한다. 제발 방법을 알려줘

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
사라와 모텔왔지만 아무것도 안된다.
위쪽으로 누르면 음경에 들어갑니다.<<이렇게 써있지만 아무것도 못한다. 제발 방법을 알려줘
도움이 필요하시면 영어로 시도해보십시오 - Google 번역으로 번역 됨 -

(I think its Korean xD and I used Google Translate, I most likely gave the bloke some gibberish.)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
this version doe not like rpg maker save editor, the edit switches and variable does not work...can only add gold=/

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes