thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
now, a simple list.
1 I dont see the aunt no matter what
2 I go to richard's house for first time and MC talk about a usb and shit. MC hit the guy and get the new card (because reasons)
3 if you click "talk" in nadine's house you will go direct to sex. And it's bugged
4 if you do the normal way nadine's sex option also it's bugged
5 caroline always get me the infamous uncaught typeerror cannot read property width of null
6 at the end of jet new quest i click on fuck cloe's ass and always uncaught typeerror cannot read property width of null
7 Finally fuck sarah and she says "...again". and surprise uncaught typeerror cannot read property width of null

The new way of kill human hope

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok updates out test version. Im sorry guys but i havnt slelt in over 3 days and i have dreams of desire to sort out the other versions of that. If i get time ill post link. But may be tomoz morning. Please for the love of god dont spam my inbox todays been bad enpugh dealing with dod

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok here are some bugs I saw

1) With Richard you don't have to do the quest it gives you the end result of the mission.
2) If you go back through the cave at the end of Jet's mission have to go through the mission all over again
3) Every room in Nadine's home if you go through them traps you in them.
4) (Only if you use a save state past the choosing of Sarah and Shasha part) The Xorlax card is still in your inventory. In other words it is a bug with .9. In 1.0 if you do the quest there and choose sarah the card is removed from your inventory.

But over all the game was fun still.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Where is Jet's house?

NM - Found it.. East part of town.. :oops:

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok here are some bugs I saw

1) With Richard you don't have to do the quest it gives you the end result of the mission.
2) If you go back through the cave at the end of Jet's mission have to go through the mission all over again
3) Every room in Nadine's home if you go through them traps you in them.
4) (Only if you use a save state past the choosing of Sarah and Shasha part) The Xorlax card is still in your inventory. In other words it is a bug with .9. In 1.0 if you do the quest there and choose sarah the card is removed from your inventory.

But over all the game was fun still.
Do you know if it's a bug that Sarah won't say anything when you talk to her after the choice between Sarah and Shasha?I kinda don't feel like doing hours and hours of quests again just to see if that is different.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Do you know if it's a bug that Sarah won't say anything when you talk to her after the choice between Sarah and Shasha?I kinda don't feel like doing hours and hours of quests again just to see if that is different.
If you pick Sarah she will speak with you afterwards. I don't know about Shasha seeing as I didn't check her path out yet even though I have a save state for hers.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Doing Jet's quest.. what's the Intro Password? 4 digits.

oy vey.. it's written on the wall where you go to open the door...

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
- Added character Aunt Maggie, you can go to your house for afternoon tea (Midtown)

This is just bad translation, right?
It should be "her" house, but her house is bugged and we cant enter, right?

mickr0

May 28, 2017
- Added character Aunt Maggie, you can go to your house for afternoon tea (Midtown)

This is just bad translation, right?
It should be "her" house, but her house is bugged and we cant enter, right?
Yes it is bugged as i said in a previous post. Now because i cheated myself inside i can say that there isnt much content there, only a scene related to richard, a few selfies and some cat photos...

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yes it is bugged as i said in a previous post. Now because i cheated myself inside i can say that there isnt much content there, only a scene related to richard, a few selfies and some cat photos...
Due to the fact that our aunt working as a paparazzi, is not it necessary to finish all the photo-related tasks before we are invited to her house? Has anyone tried it?

CrackCrack

May 25, 2017
밤에 테일러 집에 가기전에 사진 찍었으면 학교가서 로날드에게 사진을 보여줘야되
He said, "If you've taken photos before going to Taylor's house at night you should go to school and show Ronald the pictures." I haven't played this game but yeah; that's what he said.

Reactions: oldmasterxd
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes