Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ive maxed out all the lessons with Jet but the next step doesnt seem to trigger, am I missing something?
You needed to have completed the very first Nersot mission in order to advance with Jet's chain from here. If you didn't then it won't advance.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
now we wait BoN to release a lot bug fix... then wait another hero to upload rip videos and firebane to release cheat ver

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Questions and bugs aside what did everyone who played the game so far think of the content?

Personally I found most of it to be enjoyable, and I enjoyed the mini game were you actually played as Sarah. Though at the same time what surprised me most was after Sarah got the money out of her father that he actually jerked off to her. It leaves me wondering if they are going to expand on that or was that a one time thing.

As for Jet is it just me, or was Jet's bar more durable than Maria's? Though I aheago'ed her easily it still felt like they made her bar stronger than Maria.

Next off the betrayal path of Jet, only comes if you met warren during the father quest, though I doubt anyone will go down that path to be honest.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Questions and bugs aside what did everyone who played the game so far think of the content?

Personally I found most of it to be enjoyable, and I enjoyed the mini game were you actually played as Sarah. Though at the same time what surprised me most was after Sarah got the money out of her father that he actually jerked off to her. It leaves me wondering if they are going to expand on that or was that a one time thing.

As for Jet is it just me, or was Jet's bar more durable than Maria's? Though I aheago'ed her easily it still felt like they made her bar stronger than Maria.

Next off the betrayal path of Jet, only comes if you met warren during the father quest, though I doubt anyone will go down that path to be honest.
I think the content is good as far as the visuals. The Jet scenes and the Sarah scene are some of the hottest in the game so far. I wish the quests were expanded, and I wish there was a first time sex and anal scene for Carol at least. I still think that Beggar's biggest problem is that he likes to add a lot of choices that offer no advantage or bork the progression. I mean, we already have the myriad of ways that you can lose access to either Sarah or Shasha, I don't see the point of the betrayal because the thing is, there is no advantage to it. I'm sure there will be more options later, but the game does a real bad job of giving you a reason to side with your father or Warren, when the people against them either fuck you, or do you major solids.

I do wish there was a bit more added as far as questing is concerned, I don't know how big the updates to the game usually are are as I only got onboard with 0.9 but so much of the world seems lifeless still, and honestly adding the ability to speak with all the random NPCs shouldn't take that long. Then again, it's not like BoN is making enough off of this to live on, so I assume he has a day job. That being the case it would probably best to focus on stuff that everyone can do, and not have to worry about coding for 5-6 different choice points.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
new adventure with Jet-- who know there 16 colour button password me try mny time now know it up until down yellow green blue red

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think the content is good as far as the visuals. The Jet scenes and the Sarah scene are some of the hottest in the game so far. I wish the quests were expanded, and I wish there was a first time sex and anal scene for Carol at least. I still think that Beggar's biggest problem is that he likes to add a lot of choices that offer no advantage or bork the progression. I mean, we already have the myriad of ways that you can lose access to either Sarah or Shasha, I don't see the point of the betrayal because the thing is, there is no advantage to it. I'm sure there will be more options later, but the game does a real bad job of giving you a reason to side with your father or Warren, when the people against them either fuck you, or do you major solids.

I do wish there was a bit more added as far as questing is concerned, I don't know how big the updates to the game usually are are as I only got onboard with 0.9 but so much of the world seems lifeless still, and honestly adding the ability to speak with all the random NPCs shouldn't take that long. Then again, it's not like BoN is making enough off of this to live on, so I assume he has a day job. That being the case it would probably best to focus on stuff that everyone can do, and not have to worry about coding for 5-6 different choice points.
If I read correctly we were supposed to get interactive sex scenes with Jet, Nadine, and Caroline, along with the one with Sarah so I the one with Caroline is bugged which isn't too surprising. As for what you mentioned yeah. It would make sense if they offered good reasons to choose the dark path (Warren and your Dad) when making these releases because so far only the good path has the advantages.

Heck so far the only branched path that offered anything was the one with the Foreman's wife but even that I would sooner cover for the wife so I can fuck her silly than betray her for the racist Foreman. With the Sarah Shasha path there was nothing for Shasha after you get the blow job where as Sarah has way more content, and even with Sandra and Daisy there which was really early on in the game said chain has still been left out to dry.

At least with the Jet quest they offered a side quest that would play a part in the main story (Seeing as Nesrot, Warren Etc are characters in the main story)

But on another note that reminds me Chloe seems to be getting more and more involved in the story and personally I find it cool seeing as I do find her character interesting. It is quite obvious that she (like a lot of the other girls) have fallen for the Main Male's massive dick with some being more than just that.

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
I got the bug
Jet told me sneak into the Annie's house,but i've done already before...

When i got sneak second time, second floor
there aren't jewel in the safe..

what should i do?plzx'D

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes