Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If you want to unpack the exe you should use
Enigma VirtualBox unpacker 4.1a
There is a new version which handles more than 2 gig files solving the out of memory problem so this should be attatched to the OP IMO
Enigma VirtualBox unpacker 4.1a All Credit To The Developer

Reactions: Roehuesos

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Other bugs that still don't seem to be fixed:

Still can't get Ms. Taylor to do shit at recess
Still no butt plug animation for Sarah

And another minor one new to 1.0
When you get paid for the Paparazzi job the dialogue is in Spanish.

Should we compile a list of bugs? That way one of the patrons on here (I could as well) could make sure to post it so BoN knows what they are.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What is needed to trigger 'Sarah Letter Adventure' event? (I guess it should be 'Sarah Card Adventure')

Nevermind, I found out:
1- Talk to Morgan at the entrance of the school
2- Go to the school's 3rd floor and talk to Richard
3- After school take the bus (bus stop at the school gate) and go to Midtown
4- Enter Richard's house (building with three doors - his home is inside the center door)
5- Pay $3,000 or take the mission for the Tinymon card Lunario'

6- I still don't know how to give the card to Sarah... Anyone?????

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone explain me where i can find the girl the second time for the paparazzi work,cause when i go at noon there's nobody there but when i go at dawn i see a girl with orange hair and when i talk to her she talk chinese/japanese.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Should we compile a list of bugs? That way one of the patrons on here (I could as well) could make sure to post it so BoN knows what they are.
You had to have finished doing anal with Ms. Taylor with the flag set before she will do it with you during recess. From my experience you just need to keep asking her once you have done the former and wait for her to ask if she wants to go to the bathroom with you. Or while helping Nadine stop her and there is a chance she will bring you to the bathroom and do it.

Is your submission level high enough? It needs to be at a certain level to get the full scene.

For the final one that isn't really a bug seeing as there is still Spanish dialogue seeing as the game itself was made by someone from Spain.

As for posting it on the page I would recommend it so he can fix any bugs found.

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone explain me where i can find the girl the second time for the paparazzi work,cause when i go at noon there's nobody there but when i go at dawn i see a girl with orange hair and when i talk to her she talk chinese/japanese.
You have to go inside the gun shop

at noon

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I posted a MEGA link a page or two back.
Yes but that doesn't have all of the animations. I'm maintaining a version which is posted to the OP which has recorded videos of all animations. As you are aware animation plays are not physical files in the extract so take work to reproduce. I'm uploading now but upload speed is really slow and may take close to two hours.

Last edited:

kingkazuma

Jul 11, 2017

If you are trying to raise Nadine affection, when you block Ms. Taylor at recess sometimes Ms. Taylor will ask you to come to the toilet with her.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Might i ask someone for a compressed version for 1.0? My pc won't run the huge .exe files in its uncompressed form wich kinda sucks :/, Thanks anyways ^^!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes