Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I aready did this but just end at win no scene
If you don't have the correct test drugs in your inventory when you beat them you won't be able to unlock said scene. For those 2 girls you need test drug 1 and test drug 2. There are 2 others and you need 3 and 4 for those.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am so glad I saved the older version of this game because a lot of the old scenes are bugging out. I am getting width errors on sex scenes I normally would get them on in the previous one (The pussy fights for example and the gym training for example) as well as a lot of other annoying bugs with old quests that weren't bug free.

But on another note did anyone notice that person in the gas mask during the latest Jet quest? Like Dakota the alley stealth teacher they also steal some money from you. I wonder what if we will be seeing this person again and will they play a key role in the game Like Dakota is currently.

But on another note while I know this update is fresh and new what do you think the BON will update next time? I am hoping he does something with, Sandra, Daisy, Shasha, and Beth seeing as the former two have nothing on their quests done, beth only having the recess quest, and Shasha because those who gave up sarah for her should get something besides wait until next update.

I would also love to see more of the main story line worked on with both Maria, Jack, Lucy, and even though she got some love Jet questline continued.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Another bug when the begger gets a date with Rachels mom, as Max is leaving he says that he is getting sick and everything freezes up.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Like Kixen, I'm glad I also made the sensible/paranoid move and saved my copy of the last update since a lot of the sex scenes are getting the 'width error' crash bug during sex scenes. I'm also curious about our gas mask wearing friend and if that'll be a thing later. Maybe they're the Dakota of Warren's faction? Who knows.

For those asking for a walkthrough, I'd say don't expect the update to the walkthrough until the update for this newest version comes out. Kinda redundant to write a guide to get around all the bugs or a guide for playing with the bugs included when many of them will (hopefully) disappear when BoN gets time to patch them all.

And for hero points, could someone please share what that "FUTURE PLANS" post is all about on BoN's patreon? I assume it's some kind of vote on what the next content update should include, but that's just a guess. If it is that, it would be a nice teaser to what we could expect in a month or two. If it's something else, it'd be nice to have our curiosity satiated. Others on this thread have also expressed curiosity.

Please, could someone take a peek and report real quick?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I am so glad I saved the older version of this game because a lot of the old scenes are bugging out. I am getting width errors on sex scenes I normally would get them on in the previous one (The pussy fights for example and the gym training for example) as well as a lot of other annoying bugs with old quests that weren't bug free.

But on another note did anyone notice that person in the gas mask during the latest Jet quest? Like Dakota the alley stealth teacher they also steal some money from you. I wonder what if we will be seeing this person again and will they play a key role in the game Like Dakota is currently.

But on another note while I know this update is fresh and new what do you think the BON will update next time? I am hoping he does something with, Sandra, Daisy, Shasha, and Beth seeing as the former two have nothing on their quests done, beth only having the recess quest, and Shasha because those who gave up sarah for her should get something besides wait until next update.

I would also love to see more of the main story line worked on with both Maria, Jack, Lucy, and even though she got some love Jet questline continued.
I found a solution for that width screen null error just press up arrow key and keep holding it you wont get that bug with any scene

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Like Kixen, I'm glad I also made the sensible/paranoid move and saved my copy of the last update since a lot of the sex scenes are getting the 'width error' crash bug during sex scenes. I'm also curious about our gas mask wearing friend and if that'll be a thing later. Maybe they're the Dakota of Warren's faction? Who knows.

For those asking for a walkthrough, I'd say don't expect the update to the walkthrough until the update for this newest version comes out. Kinda redundant to write a guide to get around all the bugs or a guide for playing with the bugs included when many of them will (hopefully) disappear when BoN gets time to patch them all.

And for hero points, could someone please share what that "FUTURE PLANS" post is all about on BoN's patreon? I assume it's some kind of vote on what the next content update should include, but that's just a guess. If it is that, it would be a nice teaser to what we could expect in a month or two. If it's something else, it'd be nice to have our curiosity satiated. Others on this thread have also expressed curiosity.

It's just a poll about what his next game should be. Nothing major. Most people seem to want a TNL2, the least popular idea is a Sarah Tinymon spinoff, with another MILF game and a game starring a Teacher about even.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017

There is still much to finish My new Life ... but I have to think about the future. And I want to take into account your opinion.

Which 3d artgame would you like to see after My New Liffe? :

My New life 2 -- 55% of the votes
Game where Sarah is the protagonist (Card Game"tinymon") -- 4% of the votes
Other Milf game (other family) -- 26% of the votes
Other Game ( you are teacher) -- 15% of the votes
Other (share your ideas in comments) -- 1% of the votes

343 votes total

Reactions: CaveWolf

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There's a guy on school's second floor, selling very rare and expensive playing card.
Richard tells you he wants a favour and lives at nr 2 in Midtown. Where is that?
Also, how to progress after XL dildo with Sarah, MC just says this will not work anymore (after 3 insertions).

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Can I play the scenes with the aunt when I cannot get into her house?
And if yes where can I find her then?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes