Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Did some one already extracted the CG of this version ? I can't seem to manage to use the enigma unpacker.

alson

Jun 23, 2017
may i know how to trigger tyna quest because when reach to amaria's goods and no one inside ...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how do you even start the sarah letter and jet quest. so bugged
For Sarah you speak with Morgan who should appear with Markus in front of the school after you have chosen Sarah and given her the 5th card. (If you have a data from the old version then you will have to use saveedit to remove it from your inventory until the BON adds a way to remove it)

As for Jet go to her apartment at night like you did before starting the Annie mission and speak with her.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For Sarah you speak with Morgan who should appear with Markus in front of the school after you have chosen Sarah and given her the 5th card. (If you have a data from the old version then you will have to use saveedit to remove it from your inventory until the BON adds a way to remove it)

As for Jet go to her apartment at night like you did before starting the Annie mission and speak with her.
Wait what card did he have to remove because before i started Sarah's quest i had the card then it disappearedafter starting her quest,then i get the new card and disappeared that too,i don't know how they disappeared without using saveeditor

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys, I downloaded the save on the front page and when I try enter "Richards apartment" it says "I cant go back there" not sure what I have missed

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys, I downloaded the save on the front page and when I try enter "Richards apartment" it says "I cant go back there" not sure what I have missed
It shows to me too,maybe because we can't enter anymore...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
sara just stopped when i gave her the new card buy with 3000 dollors XD i think its bug
To avoid the bug i think you have just to complete all the trainings in the gym,because you'll take it from him free

jajaja111

May 13, 2017
i think in that save file already did that mission , maybe you can try talk with richard in 2 floor in school

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i think in that save file already did that mission , maybe you can try talk with richard in 2 floor in school
Even if you complete Sara's quest he's still there(2nd floor in school)but he just say "I'm busy"so we can enter in his house only with Sara quest

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wait what card did he have to remove because before i started Sarah's quest i had the card then it disappearedafter starting her quest,then i get the new card and disappeared that too,i don't know how they disappeared without using saveeditor
Xorlax card (The card you get from the sleeping beauty in Annie's house) cause if you have said card in your inventory the chain doesn't start from what I saw.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Xorlax card (The card you get from the sleeping beauty in Annie's house) cause if you have said card in your inventory the chain doesn't start from what I saw.
Well like i said i had it before the new 1.0 version i started sarah's quest then it disappeared automatically and i don't know if that's a good thing or not to be honest...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes