ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
v1.0.1

Supposedly has a bunch of fixes.

I'm personally no longer playing the game until 1) @ballzak goes through it, and 2) @Firebane updates the mod. LOL!
I finished the walkthrough update on how it is "supposed" to play through. Now that this version is out I'll check for bugs and then update bug notes in the walkthrough and release it.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
v1.0.1

Supposedly has a bunch of fixes.

I'm personally no longer playing the game until 1) @ballzak goes through it, and 2) @Firebane updates the mod. LOL!
Good thing it's that the boat scene for the paparazzi work now it's working,bad thing it's that was the final job work for this update,but when you have to choose if you wanna have sex,money or refuse the deal,that choice it's important ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys can you go on date with Sarah now with the new update and fixed version because she keep telling me that she's busy and another question after you complete her new quest in the new updated and fixed version can you talk to her because when i try to talk to her she's only "..."

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Good thing it's that the boat scene for the paparazzi work now it's working,bad thing it's that was the final job work for this update,but when you have to choose if you wanna have sex,money or refuse the deal,that choice it's important ?
Well it is designed with the idea that you would be working for money. the jobs were an afterthought when we were tired of grinding 5 youtube videos a day to afford those rachel dates.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated!

CG UPDATE
I have just updated the complete CG rip with all videos that is linked on the OP. You can find it here.

Only Mega right now. Hopefully a helpful mod will come and add mirrors.
Done.

Reactions: p90 and ballzak
J

JoanaStevens

for everyone who cant give sarah the card use and remove item 014

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Laura assplay scene still bugged. if you ask sara for a date in the evening it still sends you to a blank scene.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Laura assplay scene still bugged. if you ask sara for a date in the evening it still sends you to a blank scene.
What assplay are you talking about and i can't even have a date with Sara because she keep telling me that she's busy

Blu

May 15, 2017
What assplay are you talking about and i can't even have a date with Sara because she keep telling me that she's busy
There is no date for sarah in the game. That error has been there for a long time. He will update it when you can date Sarah in future updates

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes