Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
still cant find the frist one ==
Easiest way is to set the alarm in ur room and go to sleep at night, then when you wake up go to the area above the area your house is in and look around that area for the night club, there should be a little arrow on the opposite side of the street that she is standing on

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok so one thing I didn't realize when writing the walkthrough. Carol's line is bugged. If you are starting a new game, you will never see the second level animation on the library date.

BON updated the code on the Carol dates to raise your love with her on successful dates instead of raising relationship (as in v0.9). In v0.9 there was a check to see if your relationship was high enough with Carol to show the level 2 animations on dates. BON did not change this check over to look at love instead of relationship on the library date. Since relationship is no longer increased for successful dates, if you start from the beginning you will never be able to reach the threshold because your max relationship you can achieve is 35 and the old threshold was 75.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Ok so one thing I didn't realize when writing the walkthrough. Carol's line is bugged. If you are starting a new game, you will never see the second level animation on the library date.

BON updated the code on the Carol dates to raise your love with her on successful dates instead of raising relationship (as in v0.9). In v0.9 there was a check to see if your relationship was high enough with Carol to show the level 2 animations on dates. BON did not change this check over to look at love instead of relationship on the library date. Since relationship is no longer increased for successful dates, if you start from the beginning you will never be able to reach the threshold because your max relationship you can achieve is 35 and the old threshold was 75.
Make sure you let Finebane know for the mod.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Can it fixed with saveonline editor?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can it fixed with saveonline editor?
It can. You just need to raise your relationship with Carol up to 75 before doing the library date. But honestly I don't have the patience any more tonight to look and see if that will break anything else. Been writing the walkthrough and looking at the code for this version for too long today.

Reactions: UncleVT

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Laura assplay scene still bugged. if you ask sara for a date in the evening it still sends you to a blank scene.
Both of these things are not supposed to be available. I agree though they are bugs because the dev should have done something to prevent you from doing them since your not actually supposed to be able to.

Tempting you to do something and then leaving you in an empty dark nothingness is just not cool.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Did some one already extracted the CG of this version ? I can't seem to manage to use the enigma unpacker.
You need to use version 0.41a because previous versions can't unpack a file that big. Someone posted a link to it here:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Both of these things are not supposed to be available. I agree though they are bugs because the dev should have done something to prevent you from doing them since your not actually supposed to be able to.

Tempting you to do something and then leaving you in an empty dark nothingness is just not cool.
From my experience the majority of those black screens can be overcome without resetting if you go out on a date with Either Rachel or Caroline. While it doesn't work for if you accidently do something during the time you are supposed to be teleported back to your room due to the time most others it works to get you out of the DBSOD.

danial20001

May 25, 2017
how can have anal with Rachel whenever i choose ? i can do anal but his house not anywhere my love for her 2000
and how available Special (6) in INTERACTIVE SEX same picture

upload_2017-8-30_10-8-5.png

bloust

Aug 13, 2017
I'm stuck with continuing with maria, after I met her at the beach on the weekend I didn't talk to her the next day and now she is mad at me, how can i proceed and get her to not be mad at me?

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
MSS TAYLOR vaginasex cant user special will break -- i thing is bug me 0.9 1.0 oso no proplem only 0.11 will got

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes