Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I guess I'm glad you aren't in charge. That's the great thing about these forums, everyone can have their own opinion about what makes a game great or what makes it awful. I personally only agree with part of your assessment of item 2. Grinding is terrible and should be cut down. But I just don't see all of the broken to f**k things you are mentioning.

Everyone forgets that in the first week of a new release you are actually playing a pre-release version made for high level donors that someone was kind enough to post. Generally by the time the actual public release comes out a week later most bugs are fixed. Over half of the things people report as a "bug" on these forums are simply just a lack of understanding how to accomplish a task.
I am guessing this is why BON has hidden easter eggs in the game that all but remove the grind for certain things. though it is a shame that the one that removed the job grind for Tyna cousin shop was removed.

Moira

Aug 12, 2017
I have meet many error or bug. First i can't enter teacher house, Second where the cats in Merge quest, Third why beggar not give me buy menu, Fourth in jet quest why i cant enter bookstore in night. Can someone help me. playing 12 hourse only finish rachel and sandra and dad quest.
1. - You need to finish Sarah second dance quest to enter in Mss Taylor house.
2. - The cat is in the sewer. Fist time in the same map that Morgan house and next time you need a fish and look for him in East sewers.
3. - You need advance in Rachel quest i think.
4. - You need to finish Sarah tinymon quest (The one that envolve Nestor, and for this one you need to get Ronald card too.)

Cro

May 10, 2017
Sleeping pills are used before, to get a picture of her. It's all explained in the better tutorial, why don't you read it again, everything works there.

hichay

May 13, 2017
Sleeping pills are used before, to get a picture of her. It's all explained in the better tutorial, why don't you read it again, everything works there.
but after mid night i visit her house and come to her room. nothing happen

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
but after mid night i visit her house and come to her room. nothing happen
You are supposed to go to the kitchen and go to the upper right most part and add the spilling pills to her infusions. Then the next dawning (if you have already given sarah the first 2 tinymon cards) the scene should continue to were Ronald is taking advantage of her.

hichay

May 13, 2017
You are supposed to go to the kitchen and go to the upper right most part and add the spilling pills to her infusions. Then the next dawning (if you have already given sarah the first 2 tinymon cards) the scene should continue to were Ronald is taking advantage of her.
i've done sarah 2 tinymon cards. and i dont have any Sleeping pill in my inventory. i've try many time to add but not working

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i've done sarah 2 tinymon cards. and i dont have any Sleeping pill in my inventory. i've try many time to add but not working
There are sleeping pills in several places in the game.

1) The basement
2) The foreman's home

Seeing as you have already went into the foreman's home and didn't get them go into the basement of your home and get the sleeping pills from there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But on another note I just thought of something that I believe would be cool in the game seeing as we seen what happened.

The gym aspect that increases strength and eventually will teach you to fight could lead to multiple branched patches with certain scenes in the future.

Like with Daisy's path for example. Seeing as we already see her warming up to you (Thanks to the big dick competition as well as seeing her so willing to give you a handjob in the dressing room) eventually when you expose Christian for cheating on Daisy if your strength and fighting skill are high enough instead of him kicking your ass you can kick his ass.

We have already seen this aspect where he pulls a Friday on Richard when he tries to make you pay 3K for the tinymon card so why not put that to good use with the above and other scenerio's. Hell I would find it funny as hell when they make the fighting arena that your character gets strong to beat both Warren's Lady X and Nersot's fighter and get a piece of those two desirable women that were partnered with them.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
1. - You need to finish Sarah second dance quest to enter in Mss Taylor house.
2. - The cat is in the sewer. Fist time in the same map that Morgan house and next time you need a fish and look for him in East sewers.
3. - You need advance in Rachel quest i think.
4. - You need to finish Sarah tinymon quest (The one that envolve Nestor, and for this one you need to get Ronald card too.)
Actually for the buying menu you needed to have done the following

1) finished Sarah's quest up to the point where you had to choose between her as Shasha and choose Sarah
2) Get the Key to Sarah's room
3) Give the Beggar a pair of Maria's used Panties, a bottle of whisky, and some Sausage.

After doing all these then the beggar shop will open.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how can go Chinatown ?
1) Take the bus and go to China town (if you are playing verison 1.0 or higher)

or if you are using 0.9

2) Go to east town, and from there go towards were Dakota the would be then go north until you see a road going east of east town. Go east and it will ask if you want to go to chinatown. Answer yes and boom there you are.

hichay

May 13, 2017
I got a little bug with Section 10: Dad. in quest line 8 i chose "i dont like that dress" and it appear bug that nothing happen then. i can't return to Warren's house and i can't complete this questline. anyway i can fix this and do it again ?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
After finding the picture for Richard on Aunt Maggies computer it bluescreens, what do I do? I viewed all the pictures.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
After finding the picture for Richard on Aunt Maggies computer it bluescreens, what do I do? I viewed all the pictures.
Click on the bottom left corner of the computer where the power options would be on a real windows computer and click, then you can shut it off and leave.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes