ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I got a little bug with Section 10: Dad. in quest line 8 i chose "i dont like that dress" and it appear bug that nothing happen then. i can't return to Warren's house and i can't complete this questline. anyway i can fix this and do it again ?
Can't find any bug here. Did you wait? She goes back in the dressing room to try on another dress. Takes about 30 seconds each time she goes in. She will try on three of them and finally come out and ask you which one you like.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have bug with Alison , scene with marckus mother is always repeat and I stuck . Someone solve it ?
What scene with Allison be more specific. The one at her home after you steal the files from Beth's PC or the scene with her at Martinia press during the paparazzi job?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Couple of questions. Is there anyway to hide the text during scenes?
Also, I did not gave Maria the package from the clothing store right away, she's at the front door when I leave to school, but I click on her and nothing happens. Did I missed my chance?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Couple of questions. Is there anyway to hide the text during scenes?
Also, I did not gave Maria the package from the clothing store right away, she's at the front door when I leave to school, but I click on her and nothing happens. Did I missed my chance?
For the first part no you can't.

As for the second I couldn't tell you seeing as I never did that. If anything I would just tell you to reset to an earlier save and give it to her right away.

hades

May 18, 2017
how do i know how many days have passed , sometimes i believe im stuck in a loop doing the same thing every day
also i have most of the quest done or if i can find out in save editor i just need to advance in the story

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how do i know how many days have passed , sometimes i believe im stuck in a loop doing the same thing every day
also i have most of the quest done or if i can find out in save editor i just need to advance in the story
To prevent yourself from looping days just go to sleep normally when you are teleported back to your room. Staying up the entire night will cause you to loop days.

As for finding out what day you are on there on look for the following Variables when you use save edit

2 and 3

for 2 the numbers are 1 - 7 with each number being a day of the week in the following order.

Monday = 1
Tuesday = 2
Wednesday =3
Thursday = 4
Friday = 5
Saturday = 6
Sunday = 7

and for Number 3 it will tell you how many days you have gone through accordingly.

So if it says day 43 for example you are on the 43 day.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
I'm very curious are there any games of the similar art style to this one? The exaggerated size is fine but I'm more interested in the style of animation.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
i went to school spoke to Richard he told me to meet him at home didn't go to my aunt house an went to his house then the quest just completed itself said I did what he wanted an I got the card with the xolax or what ever the card name is in my inventory is it a bug cause with the hell ??

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i went to school spoke to Richard he told me to meet him at home didn't go to my aunt house an went to his house then the quest just completed itself said I did what he wanted an I got the card with the xolax or what ever the card name is in my inventory is it a bug cause with the hell ??
Haha. I was waiting for someone to run into this. It's not a bug per say. It's actually more like an Easter egg. I'm guessing you tried to speak to the person just outside Richards house. There are 2 people. The one on the left will silently set the proper variables to finish the quest. Every release there seem to be hidden items the developer leaves in for testing and then forgets to remove them.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This scene at her home after I steal the files.
I'm sorry but if you want help with figuring out a bug you really need to give more information if you want someone to diagnose it. What repeats? What are you doing when it happens? Do you leave the house, can't leave the house, go to another room, etc.?

Here is an example of a story one of us can actually follow:
When I go into Marckus' house and leave to go to the bathroom I speak to his mom and a scene triggers to help her in the kitchen. After the scene is done I try to leave but she is still blocking my path to leave and if I speak to her again the scene repeats to help her in the kitchen.

Here is your story:
I have bug with Alison , scene with marckus mother is always repeat and I stuck . Someone solve it ?

Notice the difference? I personally am always happy to help but I need you to help me help you.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Haha. I was waiting for someone to run into this. It's not a bug per say. It's actually more like an Easter egg. I'm guessing you tried to speak to the person just outside Richards house. There are 2 people. The one on the left will silently set the proper variables to finish the quest. Every release there seem to be hidden items the developer leaves in for testing and then forgets to remove them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually found that one in 1.0 seeing as I did the same thing and like the other poster thought it was a bug.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to start Jet quest in v 1.0
If you finished everything up to the point of the new quest just go to her home at night and give her the item you got prior. From there you will get the sex scene, and afterwards she will tell you the next part of the mission chain.

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
If you finished everything up to the point of the new quest just go to her home at night and give her the item you got prior. From there you will get the sex scene, and afterwards she will tell you the next part of the mission chain.
Thanks.. but I can't enter her house at night - it says " its too late " .. did I miss something ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks.. but I can't enter her house at night - it says " its too late " .. did I miss something ?
There is night and then there is Dawning (or after midnight). You can't go after midnight, you have to go when it is partially dark out not pitch black. Between 19:00 and 23:00.

hades

May 18, 2017
hey guys i know this must be a stupid question but where is this bakery located i cant seem to find it or if i did nothing happened thanks

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hey guys i know this must be a stupid question but where is this bakery located i cant seem to find it or if i did nothing happened thanks
The bakery is in the commerical neighborhood. If you enter it in the afternoon you will see 2 people right in front of it when you enter the neighborhood from east town.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes