DarkZero49

Aug 24, 2017
Question on Richard's quest, I spoke to him and agreed to delete the pictures. I know Maggie's house is next door but I can't seem to access it or rather nothing comes up to enter. Is this a bug or am I missing something before this?
I know you have to go in the afternoon on weekdays and morning/afternoon on weekends and I am going at those times but nothing comes up when I go to the door.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Question on Richard's quest, I spoke to him and agreed to delete the pictures. I know Maggie's house is next door but I can't seem to access it or rather nothing comes up to enter. Is this a bug or am I missing something before this?
I know you have to go in the afternoon on weekdays and morning/afternoon on weekends and I am going at those times but nothing comes up when I go to the door.
It is a bug. The Newer version on the front page unless I am mistaken should have this patched.

Reactions: DarkZero49

SavageSeven7

Jul 10, 2017
is the mother quest fixed ? i remember the quest where you can see the mother in the beach and she said she will let you go with her to her office i got stuck there and i stopped playing . anyone can confirm this ?

hichay

May 13, 2017
Can't find any bug here. Did you wait? She goes back in the dressing room to try on another dress. Takes about 30 seconds each time she goes in. She will try on three of them and finally come out and ask you which one you like.
that really suck dude. i've leave changing room and i can't come back. so i can't do anything to complete it...

hichay

May 13, 2017
Day 51 - Tuesday 6:00 - Walk to school 7:00 - Attend Class, Take an exam, talk with Ms. Taylor at recess to return to class 14:00 - When you leave Dad will pick you up from school, go with him to see Warren, choose Women when Warren asks what you want, watch scene, go with Dad to pick up Kayla, let her do what she wants, spy Warren and his guard, move stool and eavesdrop on Dad and Allen, meet Kayla in the garage, save your game, edit your save file to increase relationship with Daisy (note the original value) (set variable #19 = 50), Take Kayla to buy clothes, spy Daisy in the dressing room, choose outfit for Kayla 23:00 - Return to Warren's with Kayla, walk from Warren's to High Neighborhood 0:00 - Save your game, change relationship variable for Daisy back to the value before you changed with Kayla, Take Bus to Old Quarter 1:00 - Return home, speak with Maria upstairs, tell the truth, enjoy the scene, go to sleep
Here. im stuck there. i can't get Kayla back to Warren's house anymore because i was leave dressing room and choose outfit. now i can't get back to dressing room. is there anyway to teleport back?

hichay

May 13, 2017
Here. im stuck there. i can't get Kayla back to Warren's house anymore because i was leave dressing room and choose outfit. now i can't get back to dressing room. is there anyway to teleport back?
Help anyone know how to edit save or get back to dressing room?

Danma

Aug 28, 2017
Im stuck at Section 4: Miss Taylor... in tutorial say that "You will see Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor" where i can see ? anyone know how to do this ??
Bro first you need reach rachel point where open mss. taylor route, Second give tinopy card from vendor in old quarter 20$,and give to sarah. Third play foreman (Point 8 [Sharon]) route to take tinopy card from under vending machine. After that give tinopy card to sarah. shw will dance naked and decrease her relationship. Then you can enter mss.taylor house and set sleeping pill in teapot. and next day enter mss.taylor home and you will see scene ronald rape mss.taylor.

Przemo

Jul 5, 2017
I'm sorry but if you want help with figuring out a bug you really need to give more information if you want someone to diagnose it. What repeats? What are you doing when it happens? Do you leave the house, can't leave the house, go to another room, etc.?

Here is an example of a story one of us can actually follow:
When I go into Marckus' house and leave to go to the bathroom I speak to his mom and a scene triggers to help her in the kitchen. After the scene is done I try to leave but she is still blocking my path to leave and if I speak to her again the scene repeats to help her in the kitchen.

Here is your story:
I have bug with Alison , scene with marckus mother is always repeat and I stuck . Someone solve it ?

Notice the difference? I personally am always happy to help but I need you to help me help you.

Sorry for example maybe this be better.

When I go into Marckus' house and leave to go to the bathroom I speak to his mom and a scene triggers to help her in the kitchen. I say " Oh my Godddddd she isn't wearing any panties. She say "Can you help me grab something up on top of the cupboards? The lader's broken, and I can"t reach". When she says it, the scene is repeated. I can't do anything to finish this scene.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes