Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
There is no date for sarah in the game. That error has been there for a long time. He will update it when you can date Sarah in future updates
Oh okay thank you for the answer,but what about Laura's assplay am i missing something ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Walkthrough v1.0

The walkthrough for v1.0 is finished. I have updated it on the old post which is linked to on OP. You can find it here:

I think I have the major bugs covered, as always please let me know if you see something wrong or any bugs I missed and I can correct. This version does not have the Day by Day optimized walkthrough. Takes to long to generate and i will add an update with it in a week or so.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answer! The problem is, when I enter her bedroom and I try to give her the card, nothing happens. I cannot interact with Sarah... Maybe I should do something first... [Nevermind, JoanaStevens posted a solution: I had to delete item 14 in one of my saves, and it worked!]

Last edited:

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Do you need a spec program to run the game, when click on exe it comes up as a white screen ?

Moira

Aug 12, 2017
Walkthrough v1.0

The walkthrough for v1.0 is finished. I have updated it on the old post which is linked to on OP. You can find it here:

I think I have the major bugs covered, as always please let me know if you see something wrong or any bugs I missed and I can correct. This version does not have the Day by Day optimized walkthrough. Takes to long to generate and i will add an update with it in a week or so.
Multipath for Sandra quest (Interfere,Record,Watch) ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
When you go to the commercial neighborhood in the afternoon from east town there will be two people talking in front of it. go to that build and you will be inside.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
stupid question but i cant even save in game, how do we save in this game, please guys
Press X then click save? Unless I am miss remembering? I do remember there was a bug at one point where it wouldnt let me save, the saving option staying grayed out.

Also, try going to the root folder and check its properties. It might be write protected (Meaning that the program arent allowed to create new files or modify current ones.) Right click the folder containing the game -> Properties -> Make sure Read-only is NOT checked.

Reactions: woolfiee

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Multipath for Sandra quest (Interfere,Record,Watch) ?
Not really possible right now. I posted about this a while back and am too lazy to find the post. Short answer Sandra quest uses a single variable to determine which path you choose as opposed to multiple switches like Sarah/Shasha and Cover/Betray wife. Most likely you will be able to fake it but I won't know what that looks like until there is some more content for Sandra. I'll work out the method then.

ABADOX

May 8, 2017
They dont respawn check the walkthrough. the packages are only findable during certain times. for example in the "Old Quarter" 3 packages are findable. one in the afternoon, one during dawn and one during the weekend.

here is the v0.5 walkthrough
Can you upload it again?

Risiqqz

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys , still can't date with Sara ?? When I date with her , everything is black and nothing happened :FeelsBadMan:

Btw , Can I date with Chloe ?? :test:

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys , still can't date with Sara ?? When I date with her , everything is black and nothing happened :FeelsBadMan:

Btw , Can I date with Chloe ?? :test:
You're not supposed to be able to date Sarah. This is a bug. She should tell you she can't go out with you. It's black screen because there is no content. The developer built in a lot of items early on for future use. Almost every character you can call for a date and or visit them at home if your relationship with them is high enough. But in most cases you can't build your relationship up high enough to actually get them to say yes. Now with this new content for Sarah you can get your relationship higher but the developer forgot to prevent her from saying yes to a date.

jomes

Jul 27, 2017
Guys I think my save is bugged, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong
1-I can't find any trigger for the Marie Williams photo in the park, I can see her there with the dog, but can't take the photo;
2-I can't enter my Aunt's house in Midtown, doesn't matter the time of the day. I'm in the middle of the Richard's tinymon quest if this make any difference

Can anyone help?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Guys I think my save is bugged, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong
1-I can't find any trigger for the Marie Williams photo in the park, I can see her there with the dog, but can't take the photo;
2-I can't enter my Aunt's house in Midtown, doesn't matter the time of the day

Can anyone help?
Download the latest version. Sounds like you are using 1.0 where these were known issues. Version 1.0.1 was released this morning and was posted a couple of pages back on this thread

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes