Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how get this scene?
It happens during the chain when your father is back at home after the school meeting with Emma. At 18:00 Maria will be in the kitchen with your father and from there you speak to her. When you do said scene will happen.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There's a guy on school's second floor, selling very rare and expensive playing card.
Richard tells you he wants a favour and lives at nr 2 in Midtown. Where is that?
Also, how to progress after XL dildo with Sarah, MC just says this will not work anymore (after 3 insertions).
You got to go upstairs again. Remember how you go from the ground floor to the first? Well in this update they added a second floor so go up again.

As for the other part they didn't add anything after that so that is all you can do.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
There is still much to finish My new Life ... but I have to think about the future. And I want to take into account your opinion.

Which 3d artgame would you like to see after My New Liffe? :

My New life 2 -- 55% of the votes
Game where Sarah is the protagonist (Card Game"tinymon") -- 4% of the votes
Other Milf game (other family) -- 26% of the votes
Other Game ( you are teacher) -- 15% of the votes
Other (share your ideas in comments) -- 1% of the votes

343 votes total
Thank you for this. And while such a project is far off, it is interesting to see. I'd probably vote for what the majority has already, The New Life 2, but I wonder if it would be a new MC with a new cast or a continuation of the story BoN is telling now. The teacher one might be interesting, and plenty of VNs make the MC a teacher so that might be interesting too. But given the minuscule detail, I'd probably still vote for The New Life 2.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for this. And while such a project is far off, it is interesting to see. I'd probably vote for what the majority has already, The New Life 2, but I wonder if it would be a new MC with a new cast or a continuation of the story BoN is telling now. The teacher one might be interesting, and plenty of VNs make the MC a teacher so that might be interesting too. But given the minuscule detail, I'd probably still vote for The New Life 2.
The New Life 2. oldchar will come out?

Cro

May 10, 2017
You got to go upstairs again. Remember how you go from the ground floor to the first? Well in this update they added a second floor so go up again.

As for the other part they didn't add anything after that so that is all you can do.
No they didn't. It was there already, but now you can talk to that kid.

The only bug that can't be 'cheated' as far as I see, it's the one where you're stuck in the middle of the ocean. Good one, all the paparazzi quests are bugged, how the hell did he test them ? Just going once through them and you can find 3-4 very obvious bugs.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Ill wait for tomorrow till he releases a bug fix version my sarah line is broke as hell even after removing that card and stuff so i guess ill wait qnd read the thread what people get in new and how they tackle bugs so i can complete game without any trouble and then will upload a save with perfect variables and stuff

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
hi guyes can i plz where the fak is nadine's house is? i can't fine her house X(
New Neighborhood left to the Terracotta fashion store first building on the right,or simply New Neighborhood number 4 i think it was

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Where is Aunt Maggie's House?? Just spoke to the kid in mid town #2 apartment. I selected option to help him recover pics of his mom. Now how do i get to Aunt Maggie's House. I think its in Midtown but ran all over the place but cant seem to find it. Please help.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Where is Aunt Maggie's House?? Just spoke to the kid in mid town #2 apartment. I selected option to help him recover pics of his mom. Now how do i get to Aunt Maggie's House. I think its in Midtown but ran all over the place but cant seem to find it. Please help.
Her house it's at Midtown near the boy's house(forgot his name)where you take the card for Sarah,well her house it's the house in the left i think but her house it's bugged

danial20001

May 25, 2017
hi

i cant open from my computer sites for select works this is a bug? in 9 version

just can select first icon to say coming soon

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Her house it's at Midtown near the boy's house(forgot his name)where you take the card for Sarah,well her house it's the house in the left i think but her house it's bugged
Thanks. Means that this tester version is unplayable. Need to wait for a Complete Bug Fix Version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes