Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Laura's assplay scene in the shower is now bugged, sound remains but the screen goes black and you cannot advance.

Also you can now go on a date with sara, but when she says to meet her in the square you get a black world with your character that can move and nothing else.

Ms Taylor was Bugged for me too. I've fucked her ass countless times. Did so again this update and it fixes it.

Nadine's blowjob scene has paizuri scenes inbetween.

The paparazzi job 3rd one you have to visit at dawn to take the picture 4th job the same.

5th job i got stuck after taking the picture on the boat.

Thats all i found so far

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
I have a doubt ... the game still has some way to watch the H(s#x,etc) scenes again??????, the only way I have to watch special scenes that I like, I use as a savepoint. I would like to know if there is another way, besides the pc being used only to get money and webcam . <- REPLY PLEASE -> ( if you have The First Sarah's dance i'd like to have xd )

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys after the bugs be fixed, if someone post a little more compressed version i would be happy :) just 1.48gb would be nice, or send another link except mega cause this limit make me cry

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Where get this scenes?
Go to the armory in Chinatown, you have to beat the girl and have the test drugs. I would do everything you can with Jet first, as you can get several drugs from that quest so you don't need to grind for them. More info is in the walkthrough.

junito

May 27, 2017
Go to the armory in Chinatown, you have to beat the girl and have the test drugs. I would do everything you can with Jet first, as you can get several drugs from that quest so you don't need to grind for them. More info is in the walkthrough.
I aready did this but just end at win no scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes